ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 240673
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

LAWL What have i done!!!!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I don't know what scares me more...

One of our mods and admins are crazy about drawing magical unicorns and leopluerodons.

Most of the members on here are crazy about drawing magical stuff as well.

What has this forum come to?
Answer: Being awesome

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol if you don't get the reference it is OK, it's super epic. So epic that I feel if I told you where it is from it would ruin the fun. Please no one ruin it and just bask in the glory of i- AW THEY TOOK MY SPLEEN!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I wish I was here earlier to be a part of these epic moments.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

One of our mods and admins are crazy about drawing magical unicorns and leopluerodons.

If not were I bound by supreme ninja duty to staving off the evil forces of /b/, I would...

...no, I must stay resolute!

P.S. Klaus, don't you mean your freakin' kidney?
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL I DO nice call Strop. And just so you know. I will break your spirit one day and you will falter to the will of /b/. May I remind you of a said epic rickroll that occurred on one faithful night?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You total b...anyway.

You know, just to be topical, there ought to be an Olympics themed thread somewhere.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hey Strop, there is! Do you mean an Olympics art thread? I bet that's what the next theme for the GFX art Battlez will be ^.^

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

NOES!!! oh well

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol NO OLYMPICS! I want unicorns!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Lol NO OLYMPICS! I want unicorns!

NO domos, horseys everything barbie DDD Puppys nails! OMG!! XDDD
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I figured it was on purpose. Nicely done though Estel

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I just noticed that in my submission, it says "My love is a burning, consuming fire.

It looks like the fire is being consumed by a blackhole, which just happens to be a coincidence o.O

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hhehmm.. I see that, very interesting, awful that it ended!

Armor_Ninja
Armor_Ninja
197 posts
Nomad

wait, so no images can be copied from something? you have to make your own background/image/etc.?....

Showing 511-525 of 1176