ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 240122
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

i can't show everyting i used, the render i used is on my pc, i can say that;s all i used, but i can't really post it,
and i hope you guys believe me anyways

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Of course i do miniman I have seen some of your work on elevated arts and it is quite amazing! DO not worry, your not be looked at :P

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

But the pictures used in the signatures were not all changed 75%

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^True, but the only thing he really hadn't changed was nemo and some other small figures. Same as mine actually. I didn't do much to the shark.

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

if i changed anything to nemo, i wouldn't have a fish left for in the sig, everything but him is hand made, isn't that like over 90% of the sig handmade?

Njaard
Njaard
132 posts
Nomad

I know you referred to me when you said that only a fractal brush had been used... I did a lot more than that + the fact that I made 50% of the brushes used..

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Alright guys... the final judgment is coming soon! Will there be any last entrants? Or should we have a final drum roll?!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Only 50%? That's not good enough. By the way, new rule you'll have to make your own photoshop program too. Since photoshop isn't yours its not really your work anymore... :0(

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

*takes out drum* I'm ready!

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

So, what time is this contest ending? 11:59 P.M.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

2:00pm, Pacific Coast (Los Angeles) time!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^haha that would be in 5 minutes

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

You mean 2 minutes now. Hurry! Get the last entries in! Can I play the drum?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

^haha that would be in 5 minutes

Exactly... so HURRY!
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^ haha, it's actually 2:00 on the spot. And ya, play it if you wish

Showing 46-60 of 1176