Forums

ForumsQuests

ShellShock Live 2 Quests

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 6:20am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

@raharid: there is some glitch going on. Please, check this thread.

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 1:37am

Reton8

Reton8

2,646 posts

If anyone is curious you obtain Ultimate Arsenal (Unlock 60 weapons) at level 30 if you don't buy any weapons.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 8:03am

xpag

xpag

53 posts

does any of the earn tank coins work? leveling up to 30 will take forever

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 12:48pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I don't know. I tried a few times in the past, but I never succeeded. You can gather tank coins from boxes. It may take a while as well, but probably less than getting to lvl 30. That's what happened to me :)

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 2:04pm

Olinser

Olinser

154 posts

@xpag - None of the free ones work. I tried a couple of the 'free' ones, just like any other game that claims you can get some benefit from filling out a survey, they never work.

The only one that is guaranteed is the liking on facebook - but that only gets you a couple.

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 10:43am

armorgame999

armorgame999

2 posts

this game in Armorgame need new Quest

Posted Dec 3, '13 at 6:29pm

ejstark

ejstark

1 post

im logged in to armor games and its not working

Posted Dec 4, '13 at 10:53am

Olinser

Olinser

154 posts

Well I finally finished Ultimate Arsenal. The bonus coins for 3 consecutive days made it a lot easier. I had already gotten 15 coins from boxes, so I just had to log in for a few 3-day periods and upgrade to deluxe.

Posted Dec 4, '13 at 1:45pm

Junhyeok

Junhyeok

18 posts

its boring to wait to other players turn Zzzz

Posted Jan 9, '14 at 8:35pm

pft

pft

489 posts

Yay finally got all quests from this game. Leveling was grinding and difficult when there is high level players with insane weps. The daily log-in for tank coins helps alot. Got deluxe for 1month and this task was easy.

Despite getting all quests the game is alot more fun now and i can win most of matches. So since i am deluxe best get my months worth :D

this game in Armorgame need new Quest

Might be added quests depends what people demand. Although to be honest there has only been one game with added quests after the first ones. Cursed treasure 2. That is extremely popular though and demanded. Most complain about these quests, so i don't think any time soon.

Reply to ShellShock Live 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!