Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Worried about my height.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 7:26pm

VG_Addict

VG_Addict

1 post

I'm only 5'3, and I turn 21 this month. My doctor said my x-ray will probably show the plates in my hand have fused. No girl will want me.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 7:32pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

908 posts

plates in my hand have fused.

how does this affect height?
No girl will want me.

I know a guy who hasn't ever topped 5' and hes married for over 20 years.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 7:37pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

No one will want you if you have no self confidence. Women don't like insecurity. So join a gym, get a tan, hit up the nightlife and stop bemoaning your fate. Getting dealt a sh*t hand doesn't mean you have to play it like one.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 8:35pm

benman113

benman113

332 posts

No one will want you if you have no self confidence. Women don't like insecurity. So join a gym, get a tan, hit up the nightlife and stop bemoaning your fate. Getting dealt a sh*t hand doesn't mean you have to play it like one.

Agreed plus there are plenty of girls who are shorter than you or as tall as you if you make yourself desirable by working out having really good hygiene etc. you can beat this, most every guy has to do this anyways to impress a lady.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 8:43pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

No girl will want me.

Not with that attitude.

The good people like other people for who they are, not for what they good like. Think on the bright side, pay your cards right and you might be a good gymnast!

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 10:32pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,969 posts

Knight

I'm only 5'3, and I turn 21 this month. My doctor said my x-ray will probably show the plates in my hand have fused. No girl will want me.

Height doesn't matter to the girl that truly loves you. If a girl doesn't date you because you're short, you shouldn't even spoil a moment of your day thinking about. Girls that cannot see past somebodies height are worthless.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 11:41pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

*insert what everyone else said one more time just in case it didn't go through your head the first time*

Also, if you keep your confidence about you...as long as spaghetti doesn't start falling out of your pockets, you should be fine.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 11:11pm

Graham

Graham

8,356 posts

A good way to get self-validation is to whine to a flash games website.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 11:22pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

A great place to start is the General Relationship Thread because that's where all relationship-related things go.

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 12:12am

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

440 posts

Look for a tall dominatrix.

Reply to Worried about my height.

You must be logged in to post a reply!