ForumsThe TavernWorried about my height.

13 3409
VG_Addict
VG_Addict
1 posts
Nomad

I'm only 5'3, and I turn 21 this month. My doctor said my x-ray will probably show the plates in my hand have fused. No girl will want me.

• 13 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

plates in my hand have fused.

how does this affect height?
No girl will want me.

I know a guy who hasn't ever topped 5' and hes married for over 20 years.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

No one will want you if you have no self confidence. Women don't like insecurity. So join a gym, get a tan, hit up the nightlife and stop bemoaning your fate. Getting dealt a sh*t hand doesn't mean you have to play it like one.

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

No one will want you if you have no self confidence. Women don't like insecurity. So join a gym, get a tan, hit up the nightlife and stop bemoaning your fate. Getting dealt a sh*t hand doesn't mean you have to play it like one.

Agreed plus there are plenty of girls who are shorter than you or as tall as you if you make yourself desirable by working out having really good hygiene etc. you can beat this, most every guy has to do this anyways to impress a lady.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

No girl will want me.

Not with that attitude.

The good people like other people for who they are, not for what they good like. Think on the bright side, pay your cards right and you might be a good gymnast!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm only 5'3, and I turn 21 this month. My doctor said my x-ray will probably show the plates in my hand have fused. No girl will want me.

Height doesn't matter to the girl that truly loves you. If a girl doesn't date you because you're short, you shouldn't even spoil a moment of your day thinking about. Girls that cannot see past somebodies height are worthless.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

*insert what everyone else said one more time just in case it didn't go through your head the first time*

Also, if you keep your confidence about you...as long as spaghetti doesn't start falling out of your pockets, you should be fine.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

A good way to get self-validation is to whine to a flash games website.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

A great place to start is the General Relationship Thread because that's where all relationship-related things go.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Look for a tall dominatrix.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Go for an Asian chick.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Dangle from your feet for several hours a day.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

If you feel short, move to Ireland. Legend says they are all 3 feet tall and have lucky charms and red hair. Those little leprechaun fellows. You'll meet a nice leprechaun girls and make little muggle babies and everything will work out.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Shortness is natural. It happens. Most cultures have people who are very tall, and others are just born and grow up to be short human beings. Unless you did not receive the proper amount of Calcium in your childhood you really don't have an issue.

No girl will want me.

Rule number of about getting girls: If you have an attitude like that the world will chew you up, spit you out, and incinerate you in a furnace fueled by the souls forgotten for ages.
Showing 1-13 of 13