ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Online Save Problems

6 3429
LTSchorsch
LTSchorsch
2 posts
Peasant

I started on Armorgames one year ago playing Kingdom Rush. I bought the Premium Content and it was no problem using the Armorgames Online Save - it directly worked via armorgames.com, when I was logged in and via kingdomrush.com, when I manually logged in the "AG Save System".

Right now, non of these ways works anymore. When I am on armorgames.com, I have to login manually like on kingdomrush.com. In both ways, the game starts, but when I try to login, the small armorgames-window opens and says, that it is loading - but nothing happens.

It is not only that I lost my SaveGame - I can't even start a new Online SaveGame.

With Cursed Treasure 2 it is the same. No way to access online save.

What can I do? Is my Account corrupt?

• 6 Replies
LTSchorsch
LTSchorsch
2 posts
Peasant

Thanks for your quick response.

I have this problem for some weeks now. I tried safari, firefox and opera - always the same problem. I also updated my flash player to the latest version - didn't help. I really think my account is corrupt.

Wrote a mail to ferret - hope he can help me.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I started on Armorgames one year ago playing Kingdom Rush.

It could be that in the meantime, something has changed to your system, making you block something. I just left some thoughts on these blocking & unblocking issues here.

If it is something to do with your account, I'm sure you will receive your help
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

With Cursed Treasure 2 it is the same. No way to access online save.

That happened to me also. I think having a save system that saves to your computer and the internet would be good. Also, have you deleted your cookies? Since your save files are on it they could've been deleted by you that way.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Also, have you deleted your cookies? Since your save files are on it they could've been deleted by you that way.

That only work for local (offline) saves though; online saves aren't stored on your machine.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've been in contact with LTSchorsch, I've tested his account and everything seems fine for me... It must be related to how his computer is accessing the internet. My last suggestion was to have him try this from a different computer/network and see if still gets this error.

Troglodit
Troglodit
14 posts
Jester

when I try to login, the small armorgames-window opens and says, that it is loading - but nothing happens.

SAME HERE!!
I can not do anything
Ubuntu 12
Google Chrome
latest Flash Player

Showing 1-6 of 6