Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Just a small questions for the admins...

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 8:52am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

could we have a clan page in the forums for people with clans can talk or is that not possible???

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 12:39pm

MysterDuck

MysterDuck

96 posts

I'm a part of the clan, but even if I wouldn't be a part, I would agree with you. A.G.M.O.T. is a good clan. It has much users and maybe it deserves some credit here

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 12:57pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I'm not an admin but I'm still going to answer you question. Muahahaha.

The answer is no, you can't have clan threads.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 1:29pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,507 posts

Administrator

It's an interesting Idea.  Right now we don't really have a forum for it though? How many people would be interested in this I wonder.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 1:35pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Clans used to be pretty prominent but now it seems the only clan still around is AGMOT. I think most people join for the sake of joining. One time someone asked me to join, I declined and was put in anyway, which makes you wonder how many people are actual, frequent participants. I don't think it's worth the time.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 3:56pm

MysterDuck

MysterDuck

96 posts

Well, A.G.M.O.T. has over 160 clan members and Black is our master, leader and founder. Also, Bruno(letsgome_gome) created the A.G.M.O.T. site. Here it is: http://agmotclan.webs.com/

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 5:02pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,507 posts

Administrator

I think that there has been talk about future guild features, so maybe one day this will be better addressed. :)

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 11:10am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

cool ferret... thanks for your input

Reply to Just a small questions for the admins...

You must be logged in to post a reply!