ForumsNews and FeedbackJust a small questions for the admins...

7 4050
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

could we have a clan page in the forums for people with clans can talk or is that not possible???

• 7 Replies
MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

I'm a part of the clan, but even if I wouldn't be a part, I would agree with you. A.G.M.O.T. is a good clan. It has much users and maybe it deserves some credit here

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm not an admin but I'm still going to answer you question. Muahahaha.

The answer is no, you can't have clan threads.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's an interesting Idea. Right now we don't really have a forum for it though? How many people would be interested in this I wonder.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Clans used to be pretty prominent but now it seems the only clan still around is AGMOT. I think most people join for the sake of joining. One time someone asked me to join, I declined and was put in anyway, which makes you wonder how many people are actual, frequent participants. I don't think it's worth the time.

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

Well, A.G.M.O.T. has over 160 clan members and Black is our master, leader and founder. Also, Bruno(letsgome_gome) created the A.G.M.O.T. site. Here it is: http://agmotclan.webs.com/

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I think that there has been talk about future guild features, so maybe one day this will be better addressed.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

cool ferret... thanks for your input

Showing 1-7 of 7