ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Bubble Tanks 3 Crashing =(

8 10284
anyuland18
anyuland18
7 posts
Peasant

Hey guys Anyuland here and my favorite game is Bubble Tanks 3 .-.
Everytime I try to play it in ANY site it says: Shockwave flash has crashed and every game I am playing crashes and gets a puzzle piece with a sad face on it. I need help =(
Thanks.

• 8 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

? All I know is it appears to load and play fine here.

Maybe your Shockwave Player is corrupted, and you need to try and install it again? https://www.adobe.com/products/shockwaveplayer.html .

Or, it "crashing" all the time may mean your computer and/or connection simply doesn't meet the requirements to play these games.

Or, it could mean your browser became corrupted, causing the player to crash the browser all the time. If so, it may require reinstalling the browser.

anyuland18
anyuland18
7 posts
Peasant

Thank you! I will try downloading Shockwave again. Thanks!

anyuland18
anyuland18
7 posts
Peasant

I installed it but it still wont work. Maybe I should restart my computer?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Maybe I should restart my computer?

No idea; it can't hurt ps:

Or, it could mean your browser became corrupted, causing the player to crash the browser all the time. If so, it may require reinstalling the browser.

Note that reinstalling your browser should only be used as a last resort, you'll be losing all your settings you introduced, and should probably export your bookmarks first, so you can reinstall them later. Maybe you'll lose some other things, your plug-ins among them, it just occurred to me. Can all be brought back to where you were, just a bit of a hassle.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Good advice here, update Shockwave, drivers, browsers and see if it fixes the issue.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

my favorite game is Bubble Tanks 3 .-.
Everytime I try to play it in ANY site (ex: kongregate-hackedaracadegames-**************) it says: Shockwave flash has crashed

Are you sure that's what it says btw? Like most all games here, it looks to run on Flash Player; so you'd think if anything, that might need updating/reinstalling. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ .

I don't think Shockwave and Flash Player are related, or not that directly, anyway.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... Although checking now, the Flash plug-in in Firefox at least looks indeed to be called Shockwave Flash. Hm.

awes0me623
awes0me623
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same problem. It's really annoying because it only happens on Bubble tanks 3! relly good game btw. Try using a different browser and it works.

Showing 1-8 of 8