[Locked] Dawn Of The Dragons - Cannot connect Error

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 7:08am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

ps

I'm extremely reluctant to have my machine act as a server to anything

I think I can see though how that might be required of these collective activities that an MMO would to me seem to be by nature.

If so, I don't know how this is normally resolved, so that it doesn't interfere too much with people's standard settings. I'm not into them.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 1:18pm

MusashiKorian

MusashiKorian

14 posts

I have the port 443 open as are many of my common ports. I am not new to it, in fact I work in IT. It was odd that the traffic still wasn't being allowed and that is when I decided the hell with it and called my ISP and had them check on their end. They saw I had the port open but all traffic was still being blocked so they just allowed the IP. The IP you listed there form the forums isn't the same one for me. I have that IP whitelisted already. Their servers are based out of the Amazon hub in CA. Anyways, I have this little band-aide on the problem for myself but it still isn't a real solution to the problem. I'll wait to hear more on their side.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 6:36am

htgar

htgar

1 post

oh no, I have not been able to logon since yesterday QQ
Seriously bad form

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:48pm

andiboy

andiboy

2 posts

same here

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:57pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,397 posts

Please post your problems concerning a connection failure in the main thread about this. Thank you. =)