ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if your frend likes MLP:FIM

8 2499
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Me i would talk about the show aswell since i'm a brony who even likes the movie

• 8 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well, it should be noted that I've gotten about 4 people to watch the show. 3 of which would make fun of me for watching the show..and now are fans themselves.

I don't see why there should be any negativity about it.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I wouldn't care. I watch it myself, but I'm no brony, and I'm not going to pick on somebody just because they like it.

Everyone I know laughs at me for watching it... That's just plain sad, especially since they are going to get hooked on it too.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Probably call them cruel names, steal their girlfriend (though if they're a brony, I'd doubt they'd even have one), and pretty much ostricize them from society in general.

Bonus points if you make them cry.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

... people really like to hate me than

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I'd just disown them bronys are just stupid its a show for little girls and they think they are cool for liking something that they shouldn't like and is considered uncool.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'd just disown them bronys are just stupid its a show for little girls and they think they are cool for liking something that they shouldn't like and is considered uncool.

Can't tell if trolling or...

1) Just because it was originally aimed towards younger girls, doesn't mean other demographics can't enjoy it.
2) The satisfaction doesn't come from thinking you are cool for watching the show. The satisfaction comes from the show. It genuinely is a great show.
3) How is it considered uncool? Sounds like a completely subjective statement.
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

[/I'd just disown them bronys are just stupid its a show for little girls and they think they are cool for liking something that they shouldn't like and is considered uncool.] okay well it's your opinion but i'm guessing you never watch the show?

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I have watched some pretty twisted anime*. I can make no judgments if people get enjoyment out of watching a show which is probably funny and has some sort of moral lesson.

*for a wonderbread american.

Showing 1-8 of 8