Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What would you do if your frend likes MLP:FIM

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 4:34pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,584 posts

Me i would talk about the show aswell since i'm a brony who even likes the movie

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 12:26am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

Well, it should be noted that I've gotten about 4 people to watch the show. 3 of which would make fun of me for watching the show..and now are fans themselves.

I don't see why there should be any negativity about it.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 12:47am

xeano321

xeano321

3,037 posts

Knight

I wouldn't care. I watch it myself, but I'm no brony, and I'm not going to pick on somebody just because they like it.

Everyone I know laughs at me for watching it... That's just plain sad, especially since they are going to get hooked on it too.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 12:51am

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

Probably call them cruel names, steal their girlfriend (though if they're a brony, I'd doubt they'd even have one), and pretty much ostricize them from society in general.

Bonus points if you make them cry.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 4:48am

Crickster

Crickster

1,584 posts

... people really like to hate me than

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 12:11pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

I'd just disown them bronys are just stupid its a show for little girls and they think they are cool for liking something that they shouldn't like and is considered uncool.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 3:47pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

I'd just disown them bronys are just stupid its a show for little girls and they think they are cool for liking something that they shouldn't like and is considered uncool.

Can't tell if trolling or...

1) Just because it was originally aimed towards younger girls, doesn't mean other demographics can't enjoy it.
2) The satisfaction doesn't come from thinking you are cool for watching the show. The satisfaction comes from the show. It genuinely is a great show.
3) How is it considered uncool? Sounds like a completely subjective statement.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 4:20pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,584 posts

[/I'd just disown them bronys are just stupid its a show for little girls and they think they are cool for liking something that they shouldn't like and is considered uncool.] okay well it's your opinion but i'm guessing you never watch the show?

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 12:52am

aknerd

aknerd

1,431 posts

I have watched some pretty twisted anime*. I can make no judgments if people get enjoyment out of watching a show which is probably funny and has some sort of moral lesson.

*for a wonderbread american.

Reply to What would you do if your frend likes MLP:FIM

You must be logged in to post a reply!