ForumsSupport ForumMore ideas...

7 1866
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

These are just some other idea's that I came up with for AG and to help the users of AG.

1) Have a red or green dot by the mods name in the 'about' section so that people can know what mods are on and off easier.

2) If a thread in the forums are locked, the nail should be in the main menu of the community or should have something to let you know that it is locked.

3) If someone is banned there should be a note saying that they are banned and how long they are banned for.

These are just some idea's that I think could help the user's navigate around AG better.

• 7 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

All i like is the third one, im not so sure the first 3 would be great.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I agree with Plokkey. Alot of people spam banned players' walls, so the third idea should be added. The first 2 are just normal ideas. Okay, but not exactly on the top of the to-do list.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Well the first one applies for everyone already, there is a little red/green dot in everyone's profile saying whether they are on or not.

Second one would be cool, so you can get announcements out easier.

I'm not sure about the third, but I guess since some people would be curious about it it would be good.

A better idea would be to lock the profile during a ban so nobody can comment on there.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

I think what he means with the third one is, if the person is banned it would say *This account has been temporarily suspended*, or something like that. As for the first one? As Greg said, it applies for everyone, but I guess that would be good, but yet again, you could look at the bottom of the community section.
And the second one, that would save time, rather than going to that topic and finding that it is locked.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Greg, you took that idea right from me. lol.

@Greg, I meant that when you go to the 'about' section of AG and it list's the mods and admins, it had a green or red dot there so that you don't have to search through all of the mods profile to try to find one that is online.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Okay they are all good suggestions,though the green/red dot is already implemented.
The ban thingy i think it already exists,not sure,because when you go to a guy's profile page hwos banned it shows you a 404 error page.
The other suggestion is fine,not good.
Anyways good job...

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Could work, but we should focus on the recent updates first...I do like your ideas StarScream though.

Showing 1-7 of 7