Forums

ForumsPopular Media

David Tennant or Matt Smith

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 11:43pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

I was just looking at the thread "Doctor Who..", and I remembered something that has been getting to me. Which one do I like more? Tennant or Smith? I still really don't know. But if you have a preference and reasons why you think so, list them here, hopefully I'll be able to make a good decision soon :]

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 3:44pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,617 posts

First things first. This is a general Doctor Who thread for all things Doctor Who.

Second. Eccleston. I haven't made it to Smith yet but Eccleston.

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 2:12pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

Ahh. Eccleston sucks. I think most people agree on that.

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 5:21am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

why not both? fiesta!

i have no favorite, i like the doctor the way he is, no matter to who or what he reincarnates.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 5:56am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,258 posts

Knight

Ahh. Eccleston sucks. I think most people agree on that.

No. No, I do not agree. Eccleston was a great Doctor.

I haven't made it to Matt Smith yet, but simply judging by the way he looks as a Doctor, for me the real question is Eccleston or Tennant. Tennant has that extra crazy thing, but I was sad when the Doctor changed first.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 3:20pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

2,187 posts

From the modern series? Eccelston. He's just a bada** doctor, instead of Smith and Tennant, who were more goofy.
Out of the classic series, I think it's no debate that almost everyone's favorite was Tom Baker.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 6:02pm

mightybob

mightybob

367 posts

Eccelstonsenensensonsun is the worst doctor.

Also...

ALONSY!

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 1:37pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

Eccleston was a fantastic Doctor, he brought up a more serious, darker aspect that others don't show often. Tennant remains my favorite though.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 4:55pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,258 posts

Knight

I think the difference in seriousness between Ecclestone and Tennant was a wanted effect. The Doctor was reincarnated, after all. It's the change from an older, more mature stade to a completely fresh form (remember Tennant's first appearance, he was almost lunatic). Both actors played their character perfectly.

As I only just started the 3rd season, I can't check this impression with the next change though.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 7:19pm

mightybob

mightybob

367 posts

Are you trolling us?

No, I just can't spell his name. Anyways, Eccelstonsenensensonsun sounds much better.

Reply to David Tennant or Matt Smith

You must be logged in to post a reply!