Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Sudden Revisit

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 10:36am

pratchu

pratchu

428 posts

I don't know why but after the good part of 2 years I decided to come here and visit. Man this place feels so strange. Some of the people on my friends list no longer exist. The rest are probably admins. I don't really know what to do anymore. It seems that the website hasn't gone into that beta thingy I tested forever ago. Anyone here able to fill me in on what were the ups and downs of the past 2 years? Just to catch up on some history while I'm back where I started this account.

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 11:30am

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

The forums have been suffering a lack of activity. That's been pretty much the only topic of major discussion in the past couple years.

Also, we have a new Community Manager. That about brings you up to date on everything. Welcome back!

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 1:31pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,762 posts

It seems that the website hasn't gone into that beta thingy I tested forever ago.

Actually, AG3 was converted to a slow transition that is currently in progress. Also, AP doesn't exist anymore. We have Quests instead.

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 6:43pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Oh, and the forums are run by pang and Ferret. Cross them, and you are in for a ride.

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 5:17am

pratchu

pratchu

428 posts

Awh it sucks that AP is gone but I guess quests are more fitting for the site. I might just need to remake a good portion of my profile because of it. So apart from new games, slow changes, new manager, and a lack of activity, everything is pretty much the same?

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 6:24am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,572 posts

Also Community was changed to forums. That wasn't a big change but there's no point in leaving it out.

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 2:01pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

5,011 posts

Most of the glitches are gone and spambots got crushed.

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 6:40pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,219 posts

Oh, and the forums are run by pang and Ferret.

Except forum games. pang wishes he ran forum games.

Speaking of forum games, posts in that section now contribute to your post count, which I don't believe they did before this year.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 4:42pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Except forum games. pang wishes he ran forum games.

I think Bad With Dames speaks for me in regards to this.

Reply to Sudden Revisit

You must be logged in to post a reply!