ForumsThe TavernSudden Revisit

8 3139
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I don't know why but after the good part of 2 years I decided to come here and visit. Man this place feels so strange. Some of the people on my friends list no longer exist. The rest are probably admins. I don't really know what to do anymore. It seems that the website hasn't gone into that beta thingy I tested forever ago. Anyone here able to fill me in on what were the ups and downs of the past 2 years? Just to catch up on some history while I'm back where I started this account.

• 8 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

The forums have been suffering a lack of activity. That's been pretty much the only topic of major discussion in the past couple years.

Also, we have a new Community Manager. That about brings you up to date on everything. Welcome back!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It seems that the website hasn't gone into that beta thingy I tested forever ago.

Actually, AG3 was converted to a slow transition that is currently in progress. Also, AP doesn't exist anymore. We have Quests instead.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh, and the forums are run by pang and Ferret. Cross them, and you are in for a ride.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Awh it sucks that AP is gone but I guess quests are more fitting for the site. I might just need to remake a good portion of my profile because of it. So apart from new games, slow changes, new manager, and a lack of activity, everything is pretty much the same?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also Community was changed to forums. That wasn't a big change but there's no point in leaving it out.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Most of the glitches are gone and spambots got crushed.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Oh, and the forums are run by pang and Ferret.

Except forum games. pang wishes he ran forum games.

Speaking of forum games, posts in that section now contribute to your post count, which I don't believe they did before this year.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Except forum games. pang wishes he ran forum games.

I think Bad With Dames speaks for me in regards to this.
Showing 1-8 of 8