ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't play any game

41 27056
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

I just get a white screen like the background, have tried closing and re-opening the browser.

browser: Google Chrome
flash: Up to date
Java: Up to date
Print screen below

http://prntscr.com/1lerjo

• 41 Replies
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

Okay the print screen doesn't like loading properly, how about now? (sorry double post)

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3065/xz4w.png

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Yes, I'm seeing that issue. We're looking into it.

StarfireTBT
StarfireTBT
10 posts
Shepherd

I have the same problem. I have a screenshot but I don't know how to post it, it keeps asking for a URL.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

It's OK Starfire, we see the issue. We're working on it.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

It's fixed for me now, thanks for your super fast responses as always Ferret!

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

*Salute* I'm just the guy on the ground, we have some awesome people helping fix the issue. Boppins is the guy who fixed it today.

J0shBl4cK
J0shBl4cK
3 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately I can't agree with that. My screen stays white. Can't play any game.
So - is the issue fixed for Google Chrome only?
I am using firefox.
Java / Flash are up to date.

tolo1980
tolo1980
10 posts
Shepherd

I'm using Firefox and can't even log in. Had to use IE, and it took several tries, to post here.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Could you try clearing your cache? This is bad news guys, maybe it's back. I'll test. Please also include what games your playing?

tolo1980
tolo1980
10 posts
Shepherd

Hello Ferret,
Thank you for the reply. The game is Kingdom Rush, but the problem is I can't log in at all, for any game. I almost never have to log in as Firefox (currently 23.0) does it for me, but when I do I use the main blue-ish log-in button, on the top right corner of the page. For the past few days, since I've been unable to log in to play KR, I have tried to use the other method, the log-in that says "Login to use the AG system", but I get the following error:

http://i44.tinypic.com/511ruv.jpg

J0shBl4cK
J0shBl4cK
3 posts
Nomad

Hey Ferret,
as far as I can say, I'm having this issue with every game on this site since... 3 weeks? I was in spain for 2 weeks, had this problem before and I still got this problem.
So it's not new (to me) - but until today I thought I am the only one can't play on armorgames...

I have done everything that could have fixed the issue.
It's not that I have problems on other websites. It's armorgames only.

"Please also include what games your playing?"
Almost every game beside games like Immortal Online

im0rtal1
im0rtal1
1 posts
Nomad

Most of the games on Armor games work for me except the 2 i frequent which are Shell Shock Live 2 and Vortex Wars 2. So far I haven't been able to access both all day.

J0shBl4cK
J0shBl4cK
3 posts
Nomad

I don't know if there is anyone, staying awake all night to fix "this" problem or not. Firefox ran an update just a minute ago, now it seems to work for me =)

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Interesting. I wonder if it was a Firefox bug. I think there may be different issues in this thread however. If anybody is still having issues, and tested in multiple browsers. For instance IE and Firefox, and its still not working please post below.

tolo1980
tolo1980
10 posts
Shepherd

Ferret, I'm sure it was/is a Firefox issue. This is how I fixed the problem, and I hope it can be of help to others having the same issue. In the menu bar, go to clean recent history, check everything and choose Everything under Time Range. If that didn't fix it, follow that up with CCleaner: Under the applications tab check everything related to Firefox EXCEPT the saved passwords. Then run the cleaner.

Showing 1-15 of 41