ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't play any game

41 27055
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

I just get a white screen like the background, have tried closing and re-opening the browser.

browser: Google Chrome
flash: Up to date
Java: Up to date
Print screen below

http://prntscr.com/1lerjo

• 41 Replies
PickaxePwnage
PickaxePwnage
1 posts
Peasant

Hey Ferret, i'm having the white screen bug too BUT i'm on safari (Apple's IE) so the bug started when I got done playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone and i was pretty upset so i dunno if if's my internet or Armor Games but i have a slight difference than the rest i think because,i get a PART of a white screen but i have a brown to white color box rotating from those 2 colors, wish i could screenshot but i dunno so,i woulkd love a reply.

Game: Mars Colonies and others

Sincerely,
PickaxePwnage

zimmer619
zimmer619
1 posts
Nomad

cleaned up my computer today now I can't play any of the games, black screen after I push play on Min Hero

Dyela
Dyela
1 posts
Peasant

Hi,
I just wanted to say that I have the same problem. Just came here for the first time after several offline weeks and no game works for me, I just get a white window where the game should be.
I am using the newest Firefox, I cleared my cache and cookie stuff, I deactivated all Addons, but still no games for me.
Any ideas?

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Anybody below me, could you please answer these questions as we're trying to get to the bottom of this problem:

1. What game(s) are you having trouble playing?
2. What Operating System/Browser are you trying from?
3. Do you have ad block enabled? (If so, we suggest you unblock and test - also, ads help us run the site for free!)
4. Where are you located?
5. How long as this been happening?
6. Are you able to play other games on our site?

Thanks guys! We really want to fix the issue.

raineel
raineel
2 posts
Shepherd

i can't play any game i am using firefox i have disabled my adblock. i live in pakistan. this has been happening for about a week no but i can play through internet explorer

cbt2629
cbt2629
2 posts
Peasant

I can get into sky shard it says armor games authentication error what do I do?

chrisrefield
chrisrefield
6 posts
Farmer

I have trouble playing some MMO games such as legecy of a thousand suns and it also says log in to make comments but i am log in. It happened today just about a hour ago but i dont know before that. I use Google chrome

lcruiser
lcruiser
1 posts
Nomad

1. Shellchock 2
2. windows 7/chrome
3. no
4. US
5. today
6. haven't tried

Asks me to log in. Already logged in. Tried logging out and back in, no go.

crusher_bob
crusher_bob
1 posts
Nomad

From my end, it looks like it's continuously reloading the google+ recommend this thing at the top of the page, the little red (g +1) icon.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

1. What game(s) are you having trouble playing?
2. What Operating System/Browser are you trying from?
3. Do you have ad block enabled? (If so, we suggest you unblock and test - also, ads help us run the site for free!)
4. Where are you located?
5. How long as this been happening?
6. Are you able to play other games on our site?

1. Shell Shock Live 2/Dawn of the Dragons/more
2. windows 7/chrome
3. Nope, no ad blockers
4. San Diego, CA, USA
5. A few hours ago
6. Some work (Cursed Treasure 2) a lot of others do not.

If you need anything else just ask
Damastas
Damastas
3 posts
Shepherd

Skyshard Heroes gives me "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION". Battle Conquest works. Tried both in Safari and Google Chrome. Also, I cannot post a comment in either; says I need to sign in (though top of page clearly shows I am signed in), but I cannot advance past the sign-in screen when I click "sign-in."

Tzr14
Tzr14
6 posts
Nomad

1. What game(s) are you having trouble playing? Dotd
2. What Operating System/Browser are you trying from? ubuntu/windows7 - mozilla firefox (both)
3. Do you have ad block enabled? (If so, we suggest you unblock and test - also, ads help us run the site for free!) yes. after this post i will test unblocked
4. Where are you located? italy
5. How long as this been happening? more or less 5 hours
6. Are you able to play other games on our site? after this post i will test it

Thanks guys! We really want to fix the issue.

Tzr14
Tzr14
6 posts
Nomad

tested with block disabled. i have still the problem.
tested "learn to fly 2". it work as usual

Ashprince
Ashprince
1 posts
Farmer

1. What game(s) are you having trouble playing? Dawn of the Dragons
2. What Operating System/Browser are you trying from? Windows 7 - mozilla firefox/chrome (firefox won't even log into AG)
3. Do you have ad block enabled? (If so, we suggest you unblock and test - also, ads help us run the site for free!) Tried without, no difference
4. Where are you located? Sweden
5. How long as this been happening? 12 hours
6. Are you able to play other games on our site? Games that don't require a login seem to work fine

shrew94
shrew94
3 posts
Farmer

1. What game(s) are you having trouble playing? all games on the site
2. What Operating System/Browser are you trying from? windows 7/ internet explorer and chrome
3. Do you have ad block enabled? no
4. Where are you located? USA
5. How long as this been happening? Today
6. Are you able to play other games on our site? no

Showing 16-30 of 41