Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Can't play any game

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 5:18pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,877 posts

Administrator

Could you try clearing your cache? This is bad news guys, maybe it's back. I'll test. Please also include what games your playing? :)

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 7:02pm

tolo1980

tolo1980

3 posts

Hello Ferret,
Thank you for the reply. The game is Kingdom Rush, but the problem is I can't log in at all, for any game. I almost never have to log in as Firefox (currently 23.0) does it for me, but when I do I use the main blue-ish log-in button, on the top right corner of the page. For the past few days, since I've been unable to log in to play KR, I have tried to use the other method, the log-in that says "Login to use the AG system", but I get the following error:

http://i44.tinypic.com/511ruv.jpg

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 7:43pm

J0shBl4cK

J0shBl4cK

3 posts

Hey Ferret,
as far as I can say, I'm having this issue with every game on this site since... 3 weeks? I was in spain for 2 weeks, had this problem before and I still got this problem.
So it's not new (to me) - but until today I thought I am the only one can't play on armorgames...

I have done everything that could have fixed the issue.
It's not that I have problems on other websites. It's armorgames only.

"Please also include what games your playing?"
Almost every game beside games like Immortal Online

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 9:59pm

im0rtal1

im0rtal1

1 post

Most of the games on Armor games work for me except the 2 i frequent which are Shell Shock Live 2 and Vortex Wars 2. So far I haven't been able to access both all day.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 8:07am

J0shBl4cK

J0shBl4cK

3 posts

I don't know if there is anyone, staying awake all night to fix "this" problem or not. Firefox ran an update just a minute ago, now it seems to work for me =)

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 9:41am

Ferret

Ferret

6,877 posts

Administrator

Interesting. I wonder if it was a Firefox bug. I think there may be different issues in this thread however. If anybody is still having issues, and tested in multiple browsers. For instance IE and Firefox, and its still not working please post below.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 11:07am

tolo1980

tolo1980

3 posts

Ferret, I'm sure it was/is a Firefox issue. This is how I fixed the problem, and I hope it can be of help to others having the same issue. In the menu bar, go to clean recent history, check everything and choose Everything under Time Range. If that didn't fix it, follow that up with CCleaner: Under the applications tab check everything related to Firefox EXCEPT the saved passwords. Then run the cleaner.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 5:55pm

PickaxePwnage

PickaxePwnage

1 post

Hey Ferret, i'm having the white screen bug too BUT i'm on safari (Apple's IE) so the bug started when I got done playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone and i was pretty upset so i dunno if if's my internet or Armor Games but i have a slight difference than the rest i think because,i get a PART of a white screen but i have a brown to white color box rotating from those 2 colors, wish i could screenshot but i dunno so,i woulkd love a reply.

Game: Mars Colonies and others

Sincerely,
PickaxePwnage

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 8:07pm

zimmer619

zimmer619

1 post

cleaned up my computer today now I can't play any of the games, black screen after I push play on Min Hero

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 10:56am

Dyela

Dyela

1 post

Hi,
I just wanted to say that I have the same problem. Just came here for the first time after several offline weeks and no game works for me, I just get a white window where the game should be.
I am using the newest Firefox, I cleared my cache and cookie stuff, I deactivated all Addons, but still no games for me.
Any ideas?

Reply to [Answered] Can't play any game

You must be logged in to post a reply!