ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't play any game

41 27054
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

I just get a white screen like the background, have tried closing and re-opening the browser.

browser: Google Chrome
flash: Up to date
Java: Up to date
Print screen below

http://prntscr.com/1lerjo

• 41 Replies
grini
grini
1 posts
Farmer

1. What game(s) are you having trouble playing? all games on the site
2. What Operating System/Browser are you trying from? windows 7/ chrome
3. Do you have ad block enabled? no
4. Where are you located? Russia
5. How long as this been happening? Today
6. Are you able to play other games on our site? no

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

There has of late been an issue with people running into black (or white?) screens, it gets discussed here & all along those pages. I'm not sure what its current status is.

Then there have been those running into MMO (multiplayer games) connection issues due to an expired security certificate at AG (ArmorGames), that discussion is here, do read back on that thread. I was under the impression it had been fixed, but I can't say I've kept a close eye, and I wasn't here to witness it as it occurred.

Those threads should throw further light on it, and/or hopefully resolve it, or in any case they'd be the best place to discuss either issue.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps So to be clear: They're two separate and unrelated issues, I do believe.

If your issue matches either problem, turn to the appropriate one of either of those threads I just mentioned to add to the discussion, or to find an answer there.

graystone77
graystone77
1 posts
Nomad

i have that problem to someone help?

Agent006
Agent006
1 posts
Nomad

I am unable to play ANY mmo on armor games. I just see a white screen.

joshgotswag
joshgotswag
1 posts
Shepherd

i can't post on armor games becuase this. You must authenticate the user or provide author_name and author_email, what is this?

RobinhooD2005
RobinhooD2005
1 posts
Peasant

hey ferret, ive been playing bloonsTD5 i saved my progress and left but when i came back it says "login or play as guest" even if im already signed in. and when i push login it just opens a new window and does the same thing. am i doing somthing wrong?

Tino100
Tino100
7 posts
Shepherd

I have this problem.

I've played earlier today, but right now get the white screen at nearly every game I open. Refreshed cache, didn't help.
I use Google Chrome.
I play Dead Maze, but also tried several others like decision - midieval, please say hi, mighty party, kingdoms ccg, forge of gods, infectonator 2.
I can play Rise of Mythos, Kingsroad and Star Trek: Alien Domination.

Tino100
Tino100
7 posts
Shepherd

Well, I left, came back and can play again. Never mind then.

Or thanks if you guys did anything to fix this in the meantime.

Khasje
Khasje
1 posts
Shepherd

Playing Forge of Gods, but can't get into the game. I don't get a commercial. Normally I always get it. I play with Pale Moon server, haven't updated it

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey folks,

This looks like a bump of a pretty old thread (started on August 15, 2013). The most common causes of white screens when the game should load is browser or browser settings preventing the Flash player from loading the games without additional permissions.

Please check out the common causes and suggestions to fix the cause here. You may also want to try clearing your cache and cookies. As well as trying the game in another browser to try and troubleshoot if this is happening to you in multiple browsers.

If you have confirmed that have enabled the Flash Player and that you are not using pop-up blockers/extensions, for the browser already. Please make a new post with the game's name in the subject (i.e. White screen when loading SuchiCat the MMeOw) and include your OS, Browser (name and version) so that we can look into the details with you and others that are having the same issue with the same game.

Thanks!

-RP

Showing 31-41 of 41