ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] [Answered] Cannot connect to the last stand: dead zone

33 19869
ngxkhoi
ngxkhoi
5 posts
Nomad

This happened after the server maintenance yesterday

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/fanhkgh/problem_zps6284c7c8.png

and it keeps connecting like forever, plz help (

• 33 Replies
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Outdated OS????

Jasza676
Jasza676
225 posts
Count

Well, ngxkhoi you could say something more than "this" about your problem.
Indeed I also can't connect since Con's server maintenance even though they are already finished, like on your screen it is "Connecting to armor games" forever.
There is also kinda similar problem with "Shellshock Live 2" - loading screen with 0% shows but it won't load.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I reckon that server may still be down regardless, or its address may have changed, causing you to block something.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've tested the game now and it works fine, but this is something that happens from time to time with MMO games. Your problem could be related to some server that was down at that time.

However, if you're still experiencing this issue, you could take a look at the support section of the LSDZ official forums.

ngxkhoi
ngxkhoi
5 posts
Nomad

thank god that I was able to fix this problem, I choose the option "Restart firefox with add-[`

ngxkhoi
ngxkhoi
5 posts
Nomad

thank god I was able to fix this problem, I took the option "Restart firefox with add-ons disabled" and then it got into the safe mode, then the game worked again like before. I guess it must be somethings to do with my add-on, but definitely only after the server maintenance.
Thank you guys for the answers, and sorry for the post above, that when I was messing with the keyboard

Jasza676
Jasza676
225 posts
Count

Well, I still have my problem. I already checked TLSZ forum earlier. This is not problem with game but with AG, like I said in previous post both DZ and ShellShock Live 2 are not loading/working, somebody also reported in other topic that Vortex Wars 2 and Kingdom Rush are also not working.
Already tried restarting FF with no Add-ons (I only use Addblock anyway) and other stuff (even using IE) and it didn't change anythink.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@Jasza676: I've tested all the games you mention in your post and they seem to be working fine. I'm not an expert on this matter, but it could be an issue with the servers. I'll ask around.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've also tested, and see no issues. Could you confirm you're still getting this problem?

MULDYE
MULDYE
6 posts
Nomad

Started The Last Stand: Dead Zone 2 weeks ago, loved it! It's been 2 days now and still getting this "Connecting to Armor Games" problem.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings MULDYE, I was able to play your game fine... here is a screenshot. Have you tried a different browser or even a different computer to see if it's related to your machine?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3334/cmja.png

MULDYE
MULDYE
6 posts
Nomad

I have tried different browser, computers (my own 2, work, and in-laws), disabling anti-virus. Nothing works. It seems a lot of people are having same issue since the maintenance.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard
apperhension
apperhension
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem, stuck at "Connecting to Armor Games..."
things I did so far

1. firefox at newest version
2. cleared cache and cookies
3. Reinstalled flash
4. ipconfig /renew all and ipcofing /flushdns
5. tried to run in chrome, same thing
6. checked my login details in AG, updated profile
7. restarted both router and ap
8. can play other AG games without problem, same with other MMOs on AG
9. wont work on office desktop, different ISP/OS/Browser
10. tried all links you provided

It seems like some account problem... I`m more than sure this isnt something on my end.

MULDYE
MULDYE
6 posts
Nomad

Nothing w/ Desktop, Nothing w/ Laptop, even went down to the local Tim Hortons and used their free wifi, still nothing.

Showing 1-15 of 33