Forums

ForumsQuests

Bubble Tanks 3 Quests

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 4:39am

Gemmaster40

Gemmaster40

3 posts

I can't get the boss quest, but I beat him!

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 4:52am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,072 posts

Knight

There is one ship simular to boss ship,so maybe you did not killed the real one.

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 9:43am

LordByakuran

LordByakuran

1 post

Hmm, I'm at class 6 with the maximum amount of bubbles. I have defeated the boss and did not get the achievement.

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 1:30pm

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

again, why has a game without online saving been given quests?!

I guess only Chuck Norris knows why.

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 1:59pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

1) I've been able to "save" -- I can use previous tanks if I click "Use Saved Avatars" on the Select Tank screen.  It resets the amount of bubbles to zero and you start again in the center start bubble, but at least you have a good ship to start with.

2) I've beaten the boss (Level 6, right at 1,000 bubbles) but the quest hasn't registered.

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 6:16am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,072 posts

Knight

@bakkart

1.This game does not have save or autosave option. (game progress)
You can save your ship,and you can use it later on, but you will need to
remember code.

2. Are you 100% sure? Did the game offered you the option to continue playing or quit?

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 2:27pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

Ivan -- I don't know what else it could have been.  Right at the mark (Level 6, 1000 Bubbles) there was a huge ship that took forever to kill.  Afterward I kept playing until I realized that Level 6 is the last level ... you get all the bubbles but there's no upgrade screen.

So, if it wasn't the boss, what was that?  And where would the boss be?

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 2:29pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

Oh, regarding the save idea -- I think you said basically the same thing I did: you can save ships but not game progress.

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 3:02pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

So, if it wasn't the boss, what was that?  And where would the boss be?

The final boss is big, you have to see it. Here's a screenshot, though the boss isn't quite visible. Note that yours may not be red. I was using some sort of ship that poisoned enemies. So if you have defeated this, maybe the quest is a bit bugged.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/82fefe4a-81b9-466e-a23a-eced3519b1cd_zps9020ed8c.jpg

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 3:12pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,072 posts

Knight

Yeap, boos is enormous,huge.He can not fit in the entire screen.

Reply to Bubble Tanks 3 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!