bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

That's what I fought.

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 5:46pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

So I went back in and tried again.  FYI, for a lazy player (one that doesn't do a whole lot of dodging and weaving), it took me about 15 minutes to find and kill the boss.  (I spiraled out from the Start and I reached 1,000 bubbles in the middle of the fourth lap.)  Still no notice of getting this quest.

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 2:57am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,067 posts

Knight

@bakkart
I'm really trying to help you.

Can you post a screenshot?

If you have proof that you had completed quest requirements
you can contact the administrator Feret (he can fix it). :)

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 7:12am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

@bakkart: I also experimented an issue with this quest as well, though it was different from yours. I told the staff about it, so they're looking into it.

However, when you defeated the boss, did you keep on playing and enter another bubblefield? Or you didn't? I'm just asking this because I'm a curious person ;)

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 3:22pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

Okay, for all those who have waited anxiously on my progress:

I just played it again, this time taking screen shots along the way, ready to prove to the world that I defeated the boss.  This time, of course, the game congratulated me on my victory and gave me options to keep playing or whatever.  The previous times I didn't get such a screen and just went on fruitlessly to other bubbles.

So, Murphy's Law, dev tweaking, blind luck ... I don't know, but I now am the proud owner of the last Bubble Tank quest.  Life is complete.

My one theory: I believe at least once before (maybe both times), I accidentally exited the Boss bubble and re-entered to finish him off (horrible lagging as the cause).  This time I made sure to leave the arrows alone and just stay in place.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 3:30pm

MysterDuck

MysterDuck

104 posts

I sucked at the past games, so I'm pretty sure that I will suck here too so I will not even try it

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:47pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

It's great to see this game have quests. And I have gotten all the quests from it. =)

Well, you need to upgrade your ship to class 6, and you need to have more then 1000 bubbles in reserve,and he will appear (it does not matter where you are),you need to fulfill the conditions first.

You don't have to get your ship to class 6. I defeated the boss with a class 2 ship and I got the quest for it.

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 4:50pm

i_am_legend_99

i_am_legend_99

1 post

how do you fight the boss

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 2:31am

yuri4161988

yuri4161988

8 posts

I beat the boss but did not get the boss quest. Then I played this game again using different internet browser and it worked.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 10:41am

armorgame999

armorgame999

2 posts

never see end boss!!

Reply to Bubble Tanks 3 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!