1 post

how hard is the final boss

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 1:23pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Gee, clearing 100 bubble fields is
harder then i thought! :]

Not really. Just start in the first field and makes circles around, completing all the easy fields and getting 100

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 2:00pm

twillight2

twillight2

413 posts

The final boss is not hard. The problem is reaching it, as during evolution of my tank I got stuck on a less-then-adequate form, and the game never offered another leveling.

Then I just took a premade highlevel tank (empire starstriker or what) and kicked its arse.

Posted May 24, '14 at 11:00pm

rougaroo

rougaroo

3 posts

HI, this is my first time posting on the forrum page, and i do have a glich with the final showdown, it is this : the "final showdown" quest was given to me when i defeated a MINIBOSS, NOT THE BOSS so ya

Posted May 25, '14 at 1:59am

Reton8

Reton8

2,986 posts

Are you certain that it was a mini-boss and not the final boss? I don't recall any mini-bosses in the game, although there are some rather large enemies that could be considered mini-bosses. You may have actually beaten the final boss, in that case. :]

Posted Jun 3, '14 at 1:41pm

rougaroo

rougaroo

3 posts

well, what im talking about is the boss that i earned the quest from did not look like the boss on the quest itself see, as well, it did not have the screen shaking animation like iv seen in bubbletanks 2 bosses, wich in my opinion makes it not the real boss, that insted the boss requires you to defeat 10 of those things then the reguler boss will appere, however this miniboss im talking about is very rare, so the develepers may have gotton fooled (at least the develepers makeing the quest itself)

last edited Jun 03 2014 01:43 pm by rougaroo

Reply to Bubble Tanks 3 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!