Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Egypt massacre *Links May Contain Graphic Images And Videos*

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 5:37pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

I have never cried in adult life and seen very graphic things.
But this made me cry.
god can one be so cruel?

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 5:53pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

What most concerns me is that anonymous officials in Washington are saying that the military government is looking to make inroads with Moscow.

But why Obama hasn't called it a coup, when it clearly is... I don't know.

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 7:30pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

If anyone links anything that contains nudity and/or graphic images (such as people dying), please make note of it for now on. Thanks.

It's horrible how ****ed up the Egyptian government is.

There was a video I stumbled onto ages ago. I can't find it, but I suppose there wouldn't be a real reason to show it anyway. I can't remember where it was, but the government was firing on civilians. The man with the camera was on the ground, and when the gun shots moved further away, people started to get up. There were dead bodies in the streets. You saw a man carrying a dead child, and another man with his jaw shot off being dragged by two others.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 3:14am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,610 posts

I have never cried in adult life and seen very graphic things.
But this made me cry.

I know, right? How could someone be so horrible at capturing videos? That constant shaking and fumbling..I'm about to baww...

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 6:31am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

does everyone now forget that morsi was drawing to much power? he was not making a democracy...

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 6:41am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,033 posts

Knight

does everyone now forget that morsi was drawing to much power? he was not making a democracy...

It is good that Mursi was destituted, as apparently he was not solving any issue, instead just drawing profit for himself and the Muslim Brotherhood.

However, the way things are happening now is wrong in many ways. The military simply has too much power and influence in Egypt, and it has been that way since decades. And now I fear that the Islamists, who are already meddling in the fights, gain power in the issue of this crysis.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 9:47am

LazyOne

LazyOne

140 posts

When Morsi threatened to use violence against protesters back in 2011, Obama threatened with sanctions.

Now the new regime killed 700 islamic protesters and no word from Obama yet.

You all seem to forget that the Egyptian military is an American creation. Back in the 70s when Egypt was the first Arabic country to sign a peace treaty with Israel, they got a lifetime supply of American weapons in return, along with loads of economical support. America has placed huge orders with weapon manufacturers like Lockheed Martin, but not all of it has been finished yet.

If they cancel their order, the US government will be legally liable to the losses of those defense contracters (nearly 4 billion dollars).

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 9:34am

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

Arduan, the Prime minister of Turkey, claim that Israel is behind the riots in eygept. (I heared his speech on the radio, so sorry i cant bring the source).

Does he realy belive in the things he say or he just forgot what is democracy and peoples opinions?

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 2:03pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Does he realy belive in the things he say or he just forgot what is democracy and peoples opinions?

still it can be said that this usurper has very good relations wit Israel and Israel lobbied to let the aid flow for this govrn.
So, in a way, Israel is backing Coup along with saudi arabia and uae.

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 3:35am

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

A link. rn

Israel help to Egypt? Sure. But our dear Arduan claim Israel sent agents and mossad and Superheros so Morsi will fall. Not supporting, but being behind it.

He said the same when there were protests in Turkey and all around the arabic world.

Why whenever there are troubles in the arabic world its always Israel fault?

Reply to Egypt massacre *Links May Contain Graphic Images And Videos*

You must be logged in to post a reply!