Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Egypt massacre *Links May Contain Graphic Images And Videos*

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 1:46pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

But they do. Muslims around here are practising muslims; they pray, they fast, they eat halal, muslimas often cover their heads. But they do it out of conviction, not because they are forced by the Shariah.

Do you think there is punishment(man administered) for not praying, fasting or hijab?
No there is not, not in quran or hadith atleast, although some people(read radicals) do consider punishments legit.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 10:26am

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

To your blames Dear Punisher,

I know how hurt it is when someone build a house some kilometers from wher you live. Almost a genocide. Even trough Israel is arresting the settlers and destroying Settlements and expell the entire settlements in Gaza is still not good enough. And when they get in Urban fighting, the Evil Israeli solider sometime miss on porpuse or even, for the love of god, return fire.

Because the perfect Islamist counteries did much much better in same condotions. When Morsi tried to stop the protest, he killed more civilians then the amount of deaths of civilians since 2005 in Israel. And when Iran fought with Iraq they didnt were affraid to chop down (some times literaly) whoever showen any sign of opposing the regiem. Or even Turkey and the Kurds, in which the TAF didnt affraid to bomb entire villages without a blink.

In Israel, the poor prisoners meet there families only twice a week and also able to finish first degree, or even furture. They also have TV.
We heared what happened in Jails around the Humanic Islamic world.

In Israel its ok to be gay.
In Israel a women is not a sex toy.
In Israel women have full rights.
In Israel, you can vote to whoever you want.
In Israel you can work at whatever you want.
In Israel, we have beer. BEER!.

I think im done here

Mubarak as been set almost free, and the leader of the MB had an heart attack.

Are we officialy done with the Uprising?

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 11:04am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

I know how hurt it is when someone build a house some kilometers from wher you live. Almost a genocide. Even trough Israel is arresting the settlers and destroying Settlements and expell the entire settlements in Gaza is still not good enough. And when they get in Urban fighting, the Evil Israeli solider sometime miss on porpuse or even, for the love of god, return fire.

This
This
Because the perfect Islamist counteries did much much better in same condotions. When Morsi tried to stop the protest, he killed more civilians then the amount of deaths of civilians since 2005 in Israel. And when Iran fought with Iraq they didnt were affraid to chop down (some times literaly) whoever showen any sign of opposing the regiem. Or even Turkey and the Kurds, in which the TAF didnt affraid to bomb entire villages without a blink.

In Israel, the poor prisoners meet there families only twice a week and also able to finish first degree, or even furture. They also have TV.
n Israel, the poor prisoners meet there families only twice a week and also able to finish first degree, or even furture. They also have TV.

Are you saying Israel never mistreats its prisoners?
What has this to do with anything?
What are you trying to prove?
Is it "we are better than muslims so we deserve to live there" like so many Israelis and and their crones?
In Israel its ok to be gay.
In Israel women have full rights.
In Israel, you can vote to whoever you want.
In Israel you can work at whatever you want.
In Israel, we have beer. BEER!.

And?

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 3:45pm

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

Thats not what i said. But its nice to see that this is what you feel.

All i said is that your wild blames on Israel are mostly empty.
We do make mistakes. We do have a rasicm problme. But we are not devils, justlike the Muslims areant. I dislike Extrimist from both sides.

And these "Israel provoke", i didnt saw any refference in foregien media about the two side bombs which exploded near Gaza border or the attempt to put bombs at a mall in Jerusalem.
I wish for the peace discusins to be good, but does it a peace treaty or a surrendering? Who are they to say "we will TALK to you if you will do A B C. Then we will agree to hear you of you will give us D E and F. And then there will be a peace until you will do G H I, or when we will feel like it".

Its always Israel fault.
When nasser signed a peace treaty with Israel, he said that this threaty will be on as long as eygpt will gain from it.

Long story short - its better to live in Israel rather then most of not all radical islamic states.

And sorry for bringing Israel up, it was a bad desicion.

Anyone know whats going on in eygpt?

Reply to Egypt massacre *Links May Contain Graphic Images And Videos*

You must be logged in to post a reply!