ForumsGamesNew Dragonball Z?

5 3756
DragonMod101
DragonMod101
13 posts
Nomad

Heard from one of my local Gamestop friends that the company that makes the DBZ games is coming out with something big. Have any of you heard anything about it?
I'm a big fan of the show and (somewhat) game series.
Also, general DBZ game opinion thread.

• 5 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Every time a DBZ game comes out it's supposed to supposedly "revolutionize the fighting-game industry," but none of them really pop out to me as being extraordinary or anything. But then again, I've never been too big on anime or manga.

DragonMod101
DragonMod101
13 posts
Nomad

I'm definitely not a fan of anime/manga. I like DBZ, but beyond that I don't really care for anything else of that nature.

Ever since Budokai 3, its just went completely downhill. I downloaded the demo for Raging Blast 2 about a week ago. Super disappointed about the learning curve. The controls is really what killed it.

20zaragozacarlos
20zaragozacarlos
3 posts
Nomad

yes in English of course , have upgrades, maybe crossovers like naruto bleach .... I only care about naruto and one piece for now I don't really watch other anime but after it ends I might .could u also have like I said upgrades that makes you in ssj1 ,2 and 3 and similarly to all the other characters. OH also bosses and instructions to do combos and controls. hope I can play this soon

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i believe he might be talking about this upcoming dbz game

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I like the DBZ fighting games. It took me a hard time to master some of the combos, but it turns out to be a promising series. If they come out with a new one, I'll buy it.

Showing 1-5 of 5