10 posts
Nomad

Fav music? [b]

• 20 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Now don't judge me classical is my favorite.

If I were to judge you for your taste in Classical Music, I'd judge you positively... Classical Music is the only music that'll be heard for the rest of time...all this crap coming out today will be forgotten in 5-6 years. I enjoy Classical music as well, mainly that which is either Organ or Piano based.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I like quite a few genres of music but classical is my favorite as well.
I love pretty much everything by Vivaldi, some by Handel, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Purcell, some Mozart as well.
Violin, Cello, harpsichord, oboe, clarinet, harp, trumpet, etc, are my favorite instruments. I don't care too much for piano though.
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Nothing against classical music, in fact, in calms we down.
Just like Nilly said, the top hits that we are hearing today will be forgotten very soon. Classical Music will be with us forever.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Hey, every now and then I love to rock out with my Bach out.

To answer the question at hand:

I'm not really sure? I've been through so many genres, bands and styles over the years which all were my 'favourite' at one time or another. Right now my playlist is a mix of underground rap, industrial metal. EBM and South-Afrikan pop rap. If my playlist was in a mental institution it would be diagnosed with dissociative personality disorder.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Nilly

What? Now you're calling me that too?

._.
Showing 16-20 of 20