ForumsGamesCan't remember the name of this game

2 7542
omfgkevin
omfgkevin
2 posts
Nomad

It was a long time ago, but it was sort of like a trial game that you could download and buy if u liked it (30min trial, or 1h, can't remember) I believe it was the 2nd game in the series, and it plays a lot like Final Fight, and those style of games, and the icon of the game was a blonde haired princess (you had to assist her in something). In the game it plays pretty basic, and you have a special ability that costs a little chunk of your health every time you use it. You could pick from 2 characters, one goth like guy who had pale blue skin and a giant sword, and his special ability makes him jump and curl into a ball, emitting round blue energy and saying "shiga" (or something like that). The second character was a knight in heavy armour (no helmet I recall), and his special he would stab his sword into the ground, and yell "Hut cha!" that is yellowish. Please and thanks if anyone knows the name of this game!

it is some sort of downloader thing that asks you to buy it after your trial ends as well, (sort of like a launcher like origin, but has blue borders or something like that)

• 2 Replies
omfgkevin
omfgkevin
2 posts
Nomad

bump!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Uhhh.... I have no idea. Sorry dude. Try other corners of the internet...?

Showing 1-2 of 2