ForumsGame WalkthroughsFeudalism qucik and easy glitch

27 13435
Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

Well.... I found out that if you right click the game and choose "Play" then "forward" at the main menu, you go to a battle you automatically win and gain NaN gold and xp.
It automatically raises you to lvl 50 and gives you tons of skill points.

The downside is that the game automatically picks your character for you.
I have no idea what this does to the gameplay (Other than making it really easy).

• 27 Replies
Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

here are three more ive found

first have a onehanded weapon you can use, and a shield you can use, get a 2 handed weapon, throwing is recommended. equip the shield and onehanded weapon and the replace the one handed weapon with the throwing weapon... you now have a free dodge bonus

first you need to get all of your people either in the second row or reserved... save, get yourself killed, load save, sell FLASHING troops only! you will then have nan gold/gp

to rule all villages while still lv 1 go to a town you dont rule and click the try to capture button, when you die click main menu and click new game, click the person you want to be( can be anyone... doesnt matter who) and click start, you are lv 1 but you now rule another village!

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

Wow that is really col!

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

*cool

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

mmmm, neat

_Talking_Banana_
_Talking_Banana_
119 posts
Nomad

Can you guys just TRY and play the game normally instead of exploiting it in every way?

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

awsome but i already beated it and all you have to do is get tons of money and buy a beep load of units make sure they are the best you can get

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

talking banana
i have ive beaten the game with 4 characters its fun but it gets boring so i have found ways to make it more interesting

Kurthanaga
Kurthanaga
8 posts
Nomad

cheats are fun so don't try to be one of those "do the right thing" kind of people.

_Talking_Banana_
_Talking_Banana_
119 posts
Nomad

I'm just stating an opinion.

Cheaters never prosper in life.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

cheats are great in games thanx ima try thoes out

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

it's a glitch, not a cheat,

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

This game is terrible it is way too glitchy if you die it screws up the game.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

yeah its true thats why you dont die yo lol

and bannas right cheaters dont prospers in life and just to say its a video game not a life decision

has any one found any thing else yet

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

does anyone know any glitches for other games i would love to see some for letum

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

it slows my pc a lot and i cant see my troops xD

Showing 1-15 of 27