ForumsGamesconsoles or pc?

13 3695
netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

personally i prefer pc because you can do much more thinks but what you think?

• 13 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

The PC is a console xD

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

no i mean play station, wii, x box, gameboy against the computers!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

consoles because you can go on the internet on a console like xbox live so yeah console

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

I am a fan of the console. I like knowing that a game will work out of the box, and that I don't have to fidget with controls and graphics cards.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

i think consoles are way better than pc because most games are made for consoles and the best games are for the consoles. there are some games that are really good for pc but most of them are for consoles. also i prefer playing with a controller rather than the keyboard and mouse, it just makes it better cause you can move around more.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah it much easier to use and the games on consoles dont frezze up

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Both. RTS games, for example, are one of my favorite genres, and they're much easier to play on a PC. Now, there are plenty of other awesome games for consoles too, and the controls work better on a console. So I say use both, if you can.

NDakota
NDakota
7 posts
Nomad

For games like Halo and stuff, I prefer PC, because it's much easier to aim on the PC. But games like Guitar Hero on PC gets a bit weird, I think.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

A wii has the actual internet for free (after you pay 500 wii points to download it) so really the wii is sorta going the same way as a PC

PCs can get hacked, virused and dont forget that dam spyware hackers need to go outside and get themselvews girlfriends or somthin cuz they r nerdy pple who like destroyin PCs cuz they have no grip on reality

But then console gamers have jack thompson against them WHY BAN MANHUNT 2 i so wanted to play that game its unfair

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Ps3 and Wii haev internet, so do psps, so id say console.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

oh yea some games like orange box for pc are so good, they make it for console xD

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

consoles are the best in the world

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Not pcs they get to many viruses
so game consoles

Showing 1-13 of 13