ForumsSupport ForumGame timer

20 4695
anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

i think there should be a timer that counts how long you play a game (it stops for inactivity) and gives you a point every 10 minutes or so. That way people don't just post a comment and run to get points, and it encourages them to actually play the game.

• 20 Replies
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

that is a great idea!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I do not think that would work out, many will find it easy to just leave there computers on the game and walk away. I would like this idea more if it didn't involve armor points.

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

The amount of time playing the game won't help at all. People can leave 20 games open in tabs and get 200 points in 10 minutes. Armorgames has no way of detecting if the user is actually playing the game, just that the flash is running.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Hmm yes,thats right I would like the idea if there was no APs for it but this idea gave me idea on your profile what if it said total time of playing a game!

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

o.O That would work, and it would stop posting random comments and rating the game without playing it. But someone with 2000 points already can leave the game on for a little while and continue cheating. No matter what is changed, there will always be a way to cheat by this.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Hmm but what if was just when you were moving on the game if you were just standing still it wouldn't count!Is that better?

Dash99
Dash99
33 posts
Nomad

Yea,I suppose that idea is better but they could still just move around in cicrles but I guess yea,that would be boring!Anyway it involves no AP right?

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I think this would be a good game if people didn't know how to write scripts to click/move the mouse. Like I do, not saying that I would use my knowledge to abuse the system. But it is possible and you would rank up maybe 500 points in one day form just doing that.

Dash99
Dash99
33 posts
Nomad

@SM1474 What do you mean good game?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I don't agree, you don't want people sitting at the games all day. Also, people will find ways to cheat.

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

Hello ,

With your suggestion , no: like plokkey and many said

people will find ways to cheat

And I think I have a better idea ,

Why not give someone 20 AP for playing a game out ?

With your suggestion , no: like plokkey and many said

Greetings , Yaleslot
yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the message above this one , "With your suggestion,no:like plokkey and many said

this do not have to be 2x in the message

Greetings , Yaleslot
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

like plokkey and many said

Is it me or do people have a major obsession over me?
There will always be ways of cheating. Some get stopped, some never get stopped.
yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

No I picked you , just because you were the message above me

And cause you have 1400 posts 8-)

Greetings,Yaleslot !

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

haha, but like 50 other people would say my name even if i was the second persno to reply.

Showing 1-15 of 20