ForumsPopular MediaFavorite rapper?

32 18287
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Some people say hes on the legend level. Some people say hes on the mainstream level with others. Kendrick is my favorite rapper, & he is definitely one of the best right now especially after good kid maad city. Opinions on who the best rapper is out right now & why?

• 32 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

macklemore, eminem, um... kendrick lamar. * thinks *

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Lil B. There is no other answer

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Drake is my favorite rapper. He is so hot.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Check my profile for the huge answer...

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

im not a fan of rap, but if i had to chose .. eminem

caiteyd13
caiteyd13
40 posts
Nomad

Eminem, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Eminem, E-dubble, Mac Miller, and Lil Wayne.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Not really into rap, but I like some of what Death Grips puts out. MC Ride is their vocalist.

Tyler the Creator is pretty good too. I love his song IFHY.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I've recently started getting into rap because I couldn't fight off the irresistible urge of peer pressure.

Gotta say Lil Wayne and A$AP Rocky. Lil Wayne because of his incredibly "simple" punch-lines, I guess is the term. They're actually pretty funny in a stupid (not bad) way. He's been slackin' lately with Dedication 5 and IANAHB II, though. A$AP Rocky simply for Fricken Problems (replace fricken with another choice word) and Wild for the Night cause dubstep+rap.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Well, I enjoy the Hershey wrappers, as it has a nice, welcoming feel and declaration of "chocolate". The silver foil wrapping is also a good way to indicate "CHOCOLATE!!!"

Although, one can argue that gift wrappers are the best, as they are used most importantly for gifts and can be stylishly finished with a bow. They also come in many shapes and sizes to suit your gift wrapping needs!

However, my favorite is the-

What? This isn't about wrappers? Oh! So that title wasn't a typo? Excuse me, um, I suppose I should scoot on out of here... embarrassing, hehe...

*runs away while holding an Eminem poster*

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Lil' Wayne, Eminem, Tha Jokerr (Small time, but still a good rapper), 50 cent, 2 chainz. Oh can't forget Wiz Khalfia.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Well, the favorite raper here on AG is Cla...
Oh... rappers...
I guess Kanye West.

K261326
K261326
26 posts
Nomad

Eminem

Will the real slim shady please stand up! I repeat..

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Mine is definitely Eminem. M&M is so unique; like what Metallica is to metal, M is to rap. 50 Cent and 2Pac are also high up on my list.

Claus32
Claus32
5 posts
Nomad

Eminem, 2PAC

Showing 1-15 of 32