Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Drug Regulation

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 4:10pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

Then someone who can buy it will buy it and sell it to them for easy money, same as now.

also. if there is a max to buy. then the person hasn't as much to sell then he has now. and he probably want to keep some for himself aswell.

there would be a change in the amount that would be sold to underaged people i think.

In theory it works. In practice many stores don't control the age of the customers and sell to underage anyway,

so these shop owners can't handle the responsibility of controlling this.
lower the amount of places where it gets sold and make the controls better then just showing the ID. keep track of who your clients are.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:16pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,776 posts

Knight

Chances are someone underage is going to get the drug they want through a third party anyway, so I don't see how this regulation would help that.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 5:42am

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

Chances are someone underage is going to get the drug they want through a third party anyway,

of course they will. but less is better in my eye's. even tho it wont stop it from happening in total. it probably will stop it happening as much as now. (also considering many just buy from the stores without 3rd party) because the 3rd party wants to keep for himself and has only 2.5liter or w/e to sell each day. instead of unlimited amounts.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 7:03am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,260 posts

Knight

of course they will. but less is better in my eye's.

I agree, but asking for IDs should be enough. You shouldn't have to register at each single shop you pass by to buy alcohol.

The problem with asking IDs is that cashiers have to pick the people who appear to be not old enough to buy alcohol, which can be foggy at a certain age. Maybe making it a standart to show your ID when buying alcohol, even if you're obviously adult, may decrease direct sales to underages without changing much at the system.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 2:19pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

asking for IDs should be enough.

but it isn't, as we can see all around us.

You shouldn't have to register at each single shop you pass by to buy alcohol

cause?
if it's the law then what your gonna do about it? xD.

Maybe making it a standart to show your ID when buying alcohol

are fake ID's still common? i dunno but it was for a long time at least.
anyway. i c you would like to keep it as much as it is. i can understand that. and alcohol is so excepted by the public since befor the middle ages, that the idea will never be considered in reality. and if it does then the public will blow it up =P but i think it would have good results if it was introduced.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 2:24pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

You shouldn't have to register at each single shop you pass by to buy alcohol

registration doesn't have to be something big.
just your name, ID number and w/e you bought. so you would have to give your name and ID number to the clerk. thats no big deal, right?

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 1:06am

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

^Clearly you've never had the misfortune of spending a few hours in a US DMV. Oh, how I envy you; I was under the impression that "cruel and unusual punishment" was unconstitutional.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 3:20am

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

^Clearly you've never had the misfortune of spending a few hours in a US DMV.

this is what i said about. the public will blow it up (befor they even understand it).
there is no reason to draw a line between the DMV for a driving/car license where you need training and insurance etc. etc. and a license to buy alcohol...

Oh, how I envy you; I was under the impression that "cruel and unusual punishment" was unconstitutional.

what drugs have you been using when you wrote this post? xD
plz. tell me where i talked about "cruel and unusual punishments? tell me where i even talked about punishments at all.. xD haha
there is no punishment. your would simply not be able to buy if you didn't..

Posted Sep 16, '13 at 12:43am

yielee

yielee

603 posts

The government legalizing pot will force colleges to allow graduates with degrees in Marijuana so they could support the industry.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 3:33am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

I know what you mean Dude,My cousin is smoking and so i tell him to stop smoking but he doesnt listen to me because he said that when he smokes he feels relaxation :( and i even told him that smoking can get you cancer he ignored me.

Reply to Drug Regulation

You must be logged in to post a reply!