Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Drug Regulation

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 2:36pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

How many store robberies, street muggings, house break-ins happen because some crackheads needs drug and since he or she already sold all their parent's jewelry, cloth and electronics, have to find money to waste on their addiction?

That happens for non-drug related reasons as well.

You're generalizing too much. Just because someone takes drugs doesn't make them bad.

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 2:40pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

If they do drugs they're ****roaches to me and they should all die because they're useless to the rest of society.

Which drugs are you including? Caffeine, for example?

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 7:00pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,319 posts

Knight

Which drugs are you including? Caffeine, for example?

Really? It's a drug related thread, are you being literal again?

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 7:27pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

Really?

Yes, really. Caffeine is a stimulant. Are we including tobacco/alcohol/[other legally ok stuff], or just the hard stuff, and where do you personally draw the line? Social acceptance?

are you being literal again?

Are you overgeneralizing again?

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 8:21pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,319 posts

Knight

Yes, really. Caffeine is a stimulant. Are we including tobacco/alcohol/[other legally ok stuff], or just the hard stuff, and where do you personally draw the line? Social acceptance?

Potheads are just dumb but people using hard drugs are the problem.
My solution: Put them against a wall a shoot them.

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 8:37pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,889 posts

What about drugs whoch are legally ok, but hardly different from other illegal narcotics? In my state, it is perfectly legal to do Salvia, which has hallucinogenic properties. Am I a bad person for then doing Salvia? And Does your definition of "bad" pertain to the act of doing any drugs, or the illegality of it, or the actions committed by some as a result of doing (illegal) drugs?

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 8:43pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Potheads are just dumb but people using hard drugs are the problem.

Explain how they're dumb.
Explain the 'problem'.
My solution: Put them against a wall a shoot them.

All drug users? You're a terrible person.

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 8:45pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,319 posts

Knight

What about drugs whoch are legally ok, but hardly different from other illegal narcotics? In my state, it is perfectly legal to do Salvia, which has hallucinogenic properties. Am I a bad person for then doing Salvia? And Does your definition of "bad" pertain to the act of doing any drugs, or the illegality of it, or the actions committed by some as a result of doing (illegal) drugs?

What's so fun about doing drug? People with weak mind do drugs.
There are other ways to have fun without messing with your brain.
Anyway for me anyone who use drugs for other purpose than medicine is not very smart.

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 8:50pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,319 posts

Knight

Explain how they're dumb.
Explain the 'problem'.

Staring at each other and stupidly laughing is not fun.
Tell me how having your head feel like a pumpkin is fun.
How is acting dumb in front of other people is fun?
I tried it too when I was younger because most of my uncles are potheads and I wanted to know how it felt. I don't like not having all my faculties and feeling stupid and laughing at stuff that's not usually funny.
If it's what you drug addicts are looking for then I feel sorry for you.

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 9:03pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

What's so fun about doing drug?

Fun isn't the only reason. It could make them feel good, or benefit them in another way. Pain relief, etc.
People with weak mind do drugs.

I think you're weak-willed if it controls you, but weak-minded for doing it? How?
There are other ways to have fun without messing with your brain.

So? Who gives a **** what people are taking or doing so long as it doesn't negatively affect others.
Staring at each other and stupidly laughing is not fun.

How is acting dumb in front of other people is fun?

Why do you keep over-generalizing everything?
I don't like not having all my faculties and feeling stupid and laughing at stuff that's not usually funny.

Okay, you don't like it, but that doesn't mean people that do like it are bad / stupid / etc.
If it's what you drug addicts are looking for then I feel sorry for you.

All drug users aren't addicts.

Reply to Drug Regulation

You must be logged in to post a reply!