ForumsGamesColony reunion/revival day!

132 32105
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

In the last few months the number of people (users and guests) who play Colony has declined drastically. Recently some formar players have started to come back and play Colony once again; Not enough people though! This is the reason I am hosting a Colony reunion/revival day. This day, date uncertain, is a day for formar players to come back and play a few games together; hopefully some will get hooked again and play on a regular basis once again.

This project is still in the idea stage so let me know what you think. I can't do this alone and I'm going to need some help. Feel free to leave advice, comments or questions.

• 132 Replies
seanbob100
seanbob100
21 posts
Shepherd

If this works and people started playing it again it would be awesome

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

This is a good idea to get people back on Colony.
However if and when Colony 2 comes out wouldn't Colony 1 multiplayer be somewhat redundant if everyone is on Colony 2 multiplayer???

colony 2 wont be out for a while. in the mean time it wold be great to get ppl playing again. the date will be tricky. obviously not everyone will be able to come on at the same time. it might be better to just have a fixed day but no time... kind of just have ppl on throughout the day or something
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I was thinking something like an all day thing when people come and go all day long. We need to get the people that went to LoL and the people who went to stick empires.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Maybe if the game wasn't essentially a "rock paper scissor" game by those that have caught on to the spam tactics, then its popularity might be a constant.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

I'm just gonna ignore that comment pang lol

The date of the event is going to be Saturday September 21st, as long as that's cool with mostly everyone.

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

ill be on most likely but school will have started and i might have homework :/

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

That's why I made it on a weekend

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I might be able to make it for... an hour or two.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

That's good.

I've also been thinking about making a new Clan to help people get hooked and keep the game interesting.

pamreders
pamreders
3 posts
Nomad

i watch LoL and play stick empires,and i still play this

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Yeah but there are people who quit playing Colony to play those exclusively.

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

Pass.

Arbiter04
Arbiter04
7 posts
Nomad

set 21st is good with e but I might only have hour or two but interesting idea hez
but still a lot of players we wont be able to contact unless they come on.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Aw man wags is out :'(

I've contacted people outside of AG too. Some people have emails on their account but most people still come on like once a month to see whats up.

MachoMachoGrande
MachoMachoGrande
2 posts
Nomad

Lol. If I can convince Nohad, maybe we'll be able to play for a little. I doubt he'll want anything to do with it though.

Showing 16-30 of 132