Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Colony reunion/revival day!

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 9:42pm

clhkph

clhkph

121 posts

Wow, I just remembered how fun this game was.
This is gonna be really awesome.

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 9:44pm

clhkph

clhkph

121 posts

Sorry for double post but I forgot something. This is going to be through the whole day, right? When would it begin and when would it end?
12:00 AM to 12:00 PM?

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 2:32am

hezdog

hezdog

145 posts

12am-12am all day. Of you want to meet with someone try to organize a time. Ill be on all day hopefully.

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 5:33pm

kashoople

kashoople

73 posts

Colony used to be popular and i support this. I remember playing colony as a guest then when later i came back to armor games and got an account it was abandoned like another multiplayer game that was popular then

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 8:03pm

Arbiter04

Arbiter04

7 posts

@shiftbro I don't think we should have a tournament, a lot of people will be rusty and we should just spend the day to have fun with old friends and such so a tournament could work but not a whole scale one cuz we don't even know who is even really coming

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 12:52am

royalguy

royalguy

150 posts

That is a good point Arbiter04. Personally I have a few people in mind who I would love to see again. SPIDERX anyone weak player first guy I ever played with online? no nobody. I really hope my second best teammate comes (opticbeast123 my perfect teammate our strats fit perfectly). Enough about me. I would like to thank Hezdog for spearheading this and coming up with the idea.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 5:50am

keykmon

keykmon

1 post

i wanna come

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 10:52am

Arbiter04

Arbiter04

7 posts

anyone know myriad99 or how to contact him? if anyone could do that, that would be awesome if not oh well. Miss a ton of old friends who stopped playing a long time ago but some of the more recent ish friends should be able to make it. I hope this turns out well btw nice job hezzy

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 12:04pm

kashoople

kashoople

73 posts

Im playing it and not just on revival day.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 12:18pm

hezdog

hezdog

145 posts

Contacting people seems to be the hardest part of this. Some users have emails on their pages and I've emailed a few people. I don't think many people that come on AG anymore will find out about it at this pace.

Reply to Colony reunion/revival day!

You must be logged in to post a reply!