ForumsGamesColony reunion/revival day!

132 32148
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

In the last few months the number of people (users and guests) who play Colony has declined drastically. Recently some formar players have started to come back and play Colony once again; Not enough people though! This is the reason I am hosting a Colony reunion/revival day. This day, date uncertain, is a day for formar players to come back and play a few games together; hopefully some will get hooked again and play on a regular basis once again.

This project is still in the idea stage so let me know what you think. I can't do this alone and I'm going to need some help. Feel free to leave advice, comments or questions.

• 132 Replies
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

That would be great!

DragonBone
DragonBone
4 posts
Nomad

well people live in differnent timezones so if u want alot of people on at one time find out the best time for everyone like mba is in england ect.

CrazyMagics
CrazyMagics
1 posts
Nomad

What time are going to start this

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

It's going to be all day. If you have someone in mind you really want to play with you can contact them yourself and organize a time to play together.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I am endorsing this. Are we going to try to set up a tournament during this day? I will be spending a lot of time that day to play colony.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Colony will endure it always has it always will, why? Because colony has a well balanced addictive ecology mixed into it plus it still has people playing on it after four years.

Shiftbro
Shiftbro
4 posts
Peasant

thing is it would be awesome to see some of the originals come back

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

I don't know about a tourny but there will some great games played for sure. If you wanted to start a little tourny that would be cool.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Well congrats you have one original back one that always returns.

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, I just remembered how fun this game was.
This is gonna be really awesome.

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry for double post but I forgot something. This is going to be through the whole day, right? When would it begin and when would it end?
12:00 AM to 12:00 PM?

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

12am-12am all day. Of you want to meet with someone try to organize a time. Ill be on all day hopefully.

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

Colony used to be popular and i support this. I remember playing colony as a guest then when later i came back to armor games and got an account it was abandoned like another multiplayer game that was popular then

Arbiter04
Arbiter04
7 posts
Nomad

@shiftbro I don't think we should have a tournament, a lot of people will be rusty and we should just spend the day to have fun with old friends and such so a tournament could work but not a whole scale one cuz we don't even know who is even really coming

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

That is a good point Arbiter04. Personally I have a few people in mind who I would love to see again. SPIDERX anyone weak player first guy I ever played with online? no nobody. I really hope my second best teammate comes (opticbeast123 my perfect teammate our strats fit perfectly). Enough about me. I would like to thank Hezdog for spearheading this and coming up with the idea.

Showing 31-45 of 132