ForumsGamesColony reunion/revival day!

132 32106
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

In the last few months the number of people (users and guests) who play Colony has declined drastically. Recently some formar players have started to come back and play Colony once again; Not enough people though! This is the reason I am hosting a Colony reunion/revival day. This day, date uncertain, is a day for formar players to come back and play a few games together; hopefully some will get hooked again and play on a regular basis once again.

This project is still in the idea stage so let me know what you think. I can't do this alone and I'm going to need some help. Feel free to leave advice, comments or questions.

• 132 Replies
blade1224
blade1224
1 posts
Nomad

(i'm not one of the old players, but I still play this game a lot, mind If I join? I have basically all Saturday free since it's one of my days off from college)

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Yeah all are welcome.

xPWPxB33ST
xPWPxB33ST
2 posts
Nomad

Cool stuff. I'll probably get on around 1/2am and no one will be there so I will weep from the perpetual sadness that has enveloped me since I stopped playing this game. My original account doesn't even work anymore .

~~~~~~~~~~xFYCNxB33ST

NoobatColony
NoobatColony
1 posts
Nomad

I'll be on then!

SwampertDestiny
SwampertDestiny
47 posts
Nomad

unit crits is when weapons like AA rockets give 3x more damage, the weapon used will flash with the player's colour.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Now lets do this tomorrow too, and the next day, and the next day, etc.

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

The farther in school goes, the less people are gonna be on, soo...

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Not really. Last year people would come on after school, and on weekends all the time.

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Well it worked.

alpha2122
alpha2122
2 posts
Peasant

il try to invite people to play this game

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Good luck, try to take the old pros back preferably WPN members.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I am still in contact with the old pros. They are no longer interested in Colony. MBA, fiss, pillola, and hezdog are pretty much whats left.

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

I heard zachh and zing went off to play league

i actually want to play with them too lel

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

[b] LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

chessmaster102