ForumsGamesColony reunion/revival day!

132 32085
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

In the last few months the number of people (users and guests) who play Colony has declined drastically. Recently some formar players have started to come back and play Colony once again; Not enough people though! This is the reason I am hosting a Colony reunion/revival day. This day, date uncertain, is a day for formar players to come back and play a few games together; hopefully some will get hooked again and play on a regular basis once again.

This project is still in the idea stage so let me know what you think. I can't do this alone and I'm going to need some help. Feel free to leave advice, comments or questions.

• 132 Replies
cooldude77
cooldude77
1 posts
Peasant

it should be on a weekend

40P2P
40P2P
161 posts
Nomad

Not sure if people remember me. But in other words, im semi back! YAY! I kinda wanna meet up with the other pros be it in LoL or Maplestory XD

PhantomLurker
PhantomLurker
4 posts
Nomad

I just recently came back from tough RL issues. I'd be glad to start playing again Hopefully people start to realize what a good game colony was/is.

PhantomLurker
PhantomLurker
4 posts
Nomad

Of course I just realize I missed it xD (apologies for double post)

Masterofcolony12
Masterofcolony12
6 posts
Nomad

lol phantom wont survive first round

Masterofcolony12
Masterofcolony12
6 posts
Nomad

*yawn* i dont think ill also do well - rusty

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Well getting on the front page of AG did more than anything we've done.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I think that was an absolutely great idea on brickbeard's part to get on the front page. Maybe we can get a few people good.

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

Pretty sure all the good people quit
The game I think is buggy too but im not sure about that since i havent even looked at it
gl with this if you are still trying to make it work out

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

ahh good times :')

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

good times indeed :^)

what we really should've done all those years ago was make a giant skype group or something with all the colony pros so we could keep in touch. these days im studying chemistry in university and mostly playing league and csgo. i was in elementary school when i first played colony... as incredible as it would be to actually have some pro 2v2s going again, i would be satisfied just knowing how people are doing today and what they're up to.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

There is/was a FB group

Showing 121-132 of 132