ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Won't stay logged in

5 2836
Sophie28
Sophie28
17 posts
Peasant

help! every time I try to comment on a friend's page my account logs out by itself, so now I can't talk to my friends. is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?

• 5 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This happened to me as well several months ago. Every time I opened a new tab, I was automatically logged out. I just closed the browser and everything was working fine when I re-opened it.

I'm not sure if this will help you. You can try another browser, though.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, I'd try another browser. Also you could try clearing your cache, it's very strange that this is happening to you! Let us know that you got it fixed.

Sophie28
Sophie28
17 posts
Peasant

its fixed! I didn't even try to fix it, the next time I logged in it just started working again.

Sophie28
Sophie28
17 posts
Peasant

.___. never mind it quit working again. it only logs out if I go to another person's page. it stays logged in if im playing games or don't go to another's profile....shoud I just see if my account can be deleted and create a new one?

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Strange!Yes,This happened to me too,months ago.I just closed by browser restarted my computer,Did not go to Armor games for 2 days and it started working again!

Showing 1-5 of 5