ForumsGamesI can't remember the name of this flash game.

6 4641
HamiltontheCat
HamiltontheCat
3 posts
Nomad

All I can really remember is that you were a middle aged man and you had to get him ready for his day, get his clothes, shower, brush teeth, eat, all that junk. It's a platformer, and in order to get him ready for his day you had to collect the floating objects.

• 6 Replies
HamiltontheCat
HamiltontheCat
3 posts
Nomad

I think it was "something Bad Day" or something like that. You started in his house, then went to work, then on a date I think

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

It's This

HamiltontheCat
HamiltontheCat
3 posts
Nomad

Sadly, it wasn't. That was a fun game, but it was a platformer not a point and click game /:

vibemaster55
vibemaster55
1 posts
Nomad

DUDE I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!

beutifly
beutifly
1 posts
Peasant

i once played a flash game where was tho 2d earth and you were a tree placed on top of it.There were also humans (or aliens) you had to stop from taking your planet (they basically attacket you and builded factories) and you had to stop them by growing these plants (like cactuses and other stuff) that would shoot the enemy. there were some plants that would spawn animals (or walking plants)(i don't remember) that would march towards the enemy (down).I really liked the game. It was basically a pixel plant strategic flash game you could find on the internet.

miko907
miko907
1 posts
Nomad

i played a pixelated game with really nice sprites, there was a man with long straggling white hair on the thumbnail.There was like a cult of some sort that you had to stop.The map and the scenary were very beautiful.I would really appreciate if somebody could help me .I think the name was something like Weaver of something i dont remember...
Thanks in advance!

Showing 1-6 of 6