ForumsThe TavernLoosing my Mind

6 2987
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

I have lost my friends, i have lost my ability to comprehend what life really is living for, all i know is that my isolation is killing me.

• 6 Replies
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

I hate my life so i am suspecting that this blog is going to be deleted soon.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

This blog? Uhhh, two posts isn't a blog.

Anywho, so why did you lose your friends?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Generally speaking, if someone has troubles with feeling isolated, I would advise that person to go out and speak to people, try and make new contacts, eventually contact people you haven't talked to in a long time.

If you think you have nothing to live for, well it may sound stupid, but find something to live for, or at least occupy your mind at first. Focus on what you're doing, start a hobby, fill that free time so you have less opportunity to brood alone.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Speaking to people on a website like this can be comforting. I'm sure you'll get plenty of nice advice.

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Just wait. You'll see something in life that you like. You just gotta look over all the bad and boring stuff. Don't see anything good? There's something, it'd just be really hard to see, just like those darn easter eggs that no-one ever finds.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I know what you speak of child. And there is only one thing I can tell you that can help:

S*** happens.

Ok so it doesn't help that much. But if more detail is brought forth I'm sure most of us will find a solution to your troubles.

Showing 1-6 of 6