Forums

ForumsForum Games

Champion of Chiakor

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 7:10pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Name & Sex:  Michael Lee, M
Day #2
Time: 8:00
----------
Body: Lean
Muscle Tone: Visible
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long Black
----------
~Perks~
Smithing: Armor effectiveness increased by 10%
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: 4 ft. bamboo stick
Storage: 1 ft. bamboo stick
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 10
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I search around the lake for any sign that shows anything has been drinking from the lake. If I find something, I take a very small sip from the lake.

After investigating, you've found a few trails leading into the grass from the red-tinted sandy shore of the lake. However, there is no sign of life at all anywhere to be seen, so you decide not to drink from the lake.

If not, I head back to camp and search around the area for a rock I can sharpen into a knife.

You do so, and begin to try to sharpen one rock with another. After about 45 minutes of constant work, you've only come out with a minuscule amount of progress.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: David Jones, M
Day #2
Time: 10:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Average
Complexion: Light
Hair: Short, black
----------
Perks
Schooling: 20% less fatigue when casting spells
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: Jagged Rock
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Forest
----------
Strength: 10 (-2)
Toughness: 10 (-2)
Speed: 10 (-2)
Intelligence: 15 (-1)
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 99%
Fatigue: 23% (+23)
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

You take a few seconds to think about what action to take, then without hesitation, you act.

I attempt to knock the goblin unconscious with the rock. If I am unable to, then ignore the rest of this post.

Unfortunately, it seems the little goblin was prepared for something like this. She quickly dodges, and backs away from you slowly as you turn to face her again.

"Why would you do that?" she asks innocently at first. Then, her expression switches from sad to disappointed. "This could have been much easier for you."

Without saying another word, she slowly opens her pouch with one hand and brings the flask it with the other. Then suddenly, she yanks the flask away from the pouch, arches her arm back, and throws the flask directly at you! 

Unable to move swiftly enough, the flask shatters at your feet, the liquid splashing onto your skin. Not knowing the properties of the potentially dangerous chemicals that it could have contained, you panic and attempt to swipe the liquid off of you. What little you do manage to get off of your legs quickly soaks into your hands, while the rest soaks into the rest of your lower body.

"Yesss!" she screams. "How do you feel, hon? Getting sleepy yet?"

After listening to her, you slap your forehead in an attempt to reduce the warm, fuzzy sensation the liquid is giving you. Less than half of the flasks contents were splashed upon your legs and hands, yet it feels like it actually is making you feel slightly tired. It makes you wonder what would have happened if you actually drank the debilitating chemicals.

"Haha! Keep slapping yourself!" she mocks, giggling.

Irritated with her ill-manners, you almost spring into action and bash her head in with the jagged rock, but the chemicals make you feel like lying down instead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #1
Time: 19:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
None
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11 (+1)
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I practice my martial arts forms to calm down and focus,

An hour passes, and you feel a little swifter from the practice and tranquility.

then I look around for a weapon such as a pole or staff.

After searching the perimeter of the camp, you've come up with only very small stones scattered around the reddish-pink dirt surrounding the camp.

The sun descends beneath the Earth... or... demon earth? Everything becomes a darker shade of red as the blood-red moon rises to claim the land with its strange light.

 

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 8:14pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #1
Time: 19:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
None
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11 (+1)
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I shrug, then grab handfuls of pebbles and scatter them around camp. I make trips until the job is done. Now anyone walking will make a noise that should wake me up. With that, I sleep until morning.

 

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 9:04pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 6:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
None
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

After sleeping, the light red sun peeks over the crest of the horizon. It feels like a warm and vibrant morning. Your stomach growls, but you don't feel hungry, thirsty, or even dehydrated. You haven't eaten for more than 24 hours now, yet you don't feel a craving for anything.

 

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 9:15pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 6:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
None
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

"That's weird." I say. "I normally eat more than anybody at home." I decide that today, I will explore. I get a lot of pebbles and put them in my pockets, then I set off in a random direction, dropping a pebble every 5 feet. I also make sure not to go so far I get lost.

 

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 9:23pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Name & Sex: David Jones, M
Day #2
Time: 10:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Average
Complexion: Light
Hair: Short, black
----------
Perks
Schooling: 20% less fatigue when casting spells
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: Jagged Rock
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Forest
----------
Strength: 10 (-2)
Toughness: 10 (-2)
Speed: 10 (-2)
Intelligence: 15 (-1)
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 99%
Fatigue: 23% (+23)
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

If I still have the energy left to do this, I try to bargain with the goblin and say that I will come peacefully. I then proceed to do what the goblin wants me to do.

 

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 11:43pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 8:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: 14 pebbles
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Lake
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I get a lot of pebbles and put them in my pockets, then I set off in a random direction, dropping a pebble every 5 feet. I also make sure not to go so far I get lost.

After collecting the pebbles, you head east of the rising sun.  After looking down from time to time, you can't help but to chuckle at how ridiculous your pants look loaded with the rocks.

After dropping more than half of the pebbles, your wanderings take you far and wide across the barren wasteland that surrounds the portal, until the smell of humidity and fresh water alerts you to the nearby lake.  With a few quick strides you find a lake so massive the distant shore cannot be seen.  Grass and a few sparse trees grow all around it. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: David Jones, M
Day #2
Time: 10:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Average
Complexion: Light
Hair: Short, black
----------
Perks
Schooling: 20% less fatigue when casting spells
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: Jagged Rock
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Forest
----------
Strength: 10 (-2)
Toughness: 10 (-2)
Speed: 10 (-2)
Intelligence: 15 (-1)
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 99%
Fatigue: 46% (+23)
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

If I still have the energy left to do this, I try to bargain with the goblin and say that I will come peacefully. I then proceed to do what the goblin wants me to do.

"A bargain, hmm? Well, well, well..." she places her finger on her lips, thinking for a moment.  You can feel the chemicals pace getting more and more rapid as she waits, making different gestures as if she's thinking really hard.  "Hmmmmmmmm!" she hums loudly, obviously to get your attention again after you began to sway slightly.  "Ah! I've got it!" she excitedly claps her hands together rapidly.  "Since you're being a good little boy, I'll give you one of my very best potions I just discovered yesterday!" Oh god... "But first, I need to do my experiments!" she claims. 

She holds out her tiny little arm, gesturing for you to grab hold of her hand.

 

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 11:57pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 8:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: 14 pebbles
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Lake
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I throw a pebble as far as I can into the lake to see what happens. Then I look around here for a weapon.

 

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 12:10am

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 9:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: 13 pebbles
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Lake
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 5%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I throw a pebble as far as I can into the lake to see what happens.

It gets lobbed about 20 feet until it loses velocity and crashes against the super still water.  Ripples appear from where the tiny pebble hit, but nothing else happens.

Then I look around here for a weapon.

Seeing as how it would take a substantially long time exploring the entire lake for one, you decide to stay in this general vicinity and test your luck.  After a good while of searching, you've found several large stones lodged into the ground, which you wouldn't be able to lift out unless you were much stronger, or had an item to provide leverage.  The other item you've found include some pretty large sticks that have fallen off of trees. 

Nothing else caught your interest, except for a very peculiar looking trail, leading through a few dense trees.  The path can still be seen after a little ways, but a red smog slightly covers the trail the further down it goes.

 

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 12:27am

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 9:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: 13 pebbles
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Lake
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 5%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

A peculiar looking trail? I plant one of the sticks in the ground upwards as a sort of marker, then grab the straightest and strongest stick I can find and head down that trail.

 

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 4:44am

draick

draick

798 posts

Name & Sex:  Michael Lee, M
Day #2
Time: 8:00
----------
Body: Lean
Muscle Tone: Visible
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long Black
----------
~Perks~
Smithing: Armor effectiveness increased by 10%
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: 4 ft. bamboo stick
Storage: 1 ft. bamboo stick
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 10
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I continue to try sharpening the rock for another two hours. If nothing happens during that span of time, I place the rocks into my pockets and walk towards a random direction.

 
Reply to Champion of Chiakor

You must be logged in to post a reply!