Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 5%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

I plant one of the sticks in the ground upwards as a sort of marker, then grab the straightest and strongest stick I can find and head down that trail.

The best stick that meets your qualifications is a straight stick with slight bumps and kinks along its length.  Its seven feet long, and three inches thick.  Feeling satisfied, you advance down the trail.

As you roam the path, you find your footsteps echoing as though you were stepping on wood rather than stepping on the red cobblestone path.  Curious, you squat down and brush the soil away, revealing the rotting form of a wooden plank.  Looking carefully at the ground underfoot, you realize that it is part of a pathway " the kind that villages make to provide easier access to and from muddy rivers, lakes and beaches.  You believe you can make out the rest of the path clearly enough to follow it to its end. 

Will you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex:  Michael Lee, M
Day #2
Time: 13:00
----------
Body: Lean
Muscle Tone: Visible
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long Black
----------
~Perks~
Smithing: Armor effectiveness increased by 10%
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: 4 ft. bamboo stick
Storage: 1 ft. bamboo stick, slightly sharpened jagged rock
----------
Camp Storage:
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 10
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 10
----------
Fatigue: 0%
----------

I continue to try sharpening the rock for another two hours.

The two hours pass... and you've made a little more progress. The rock still cannot penetrate something like a blade would, but it could definitely create a deep gash if used by hand.

If nothing happens during that span of time, I place the rocks into my pockets and walk towards a random direction.

You walk for quite some time, roaming the hard-packed and pink-tinged earth of the demon-realm.  Rust-red rocks speckle the wasteland, as barren and lifeless as anywhere else you've been.  A cool breeze suddenly brushes against your face, as if gracing you with its presence.  You turn towards it and are confronted by the lush foliage of a very old looking forest.  You smile as the plants look fairly familiar and non-threatening.  Unbidden, you remember your decision to test the properties of this place, and think of your campsite as you walk forward.  Reality seems to shift and blur, making you dizzy, but after a few minutes you're back, and sure you'll be able to return to the forest with similar speed by thinking about it again.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 3:59pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Name & Sex: David Jones, M
Day #2
Time: 10:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Average
Hair: Short, black
----------
Perks
Schooling: 20% less fatigue when casting spells
----------
Weapon: Jagged Rock
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
Forest
----------
Strength: 10 (-2)
Toughness: 10 (-2)
Speed: 10 (-2)
Intelligence: 15 (-1)
----------
HP: 99%
Fatigue: 46% (+23)
----------

I take her hand and follow her whereever she wants me to go, and agree to test her potions. I also apologize for trying to hit her with the rock earlier, and say I didn't know what came over me. I also ask if instead of her giving me one of her best potions that she could teach me some rudrimentry alchemy.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 5:39pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 10:00
----------
Body: Average
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Weapon: Giant Stick (7 ft L, 3 in. T)
Storage: 13 pebbles
----------
----------
Places Explored:
Lake
----------
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
----------
----------

I weigh my options, considering the time and how I haven't felt hungry or thirsty since I've arrived, and head down the trail, wary of an ambush.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 11:25am

draick

draick

798 posts

Day #2
----------
Body: Lean
Muscle Tone: Visible
Hair: Long Black
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
Camp Storage:
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
----------
----------

I head back to the forest and search the foliage for anything edible. If I find anything, I place it into my pocket. If nothing happens during the time I take to search the foliage, I head deeper into the forest.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 9:12pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Day #2
Time: 11:00
----------
Hair: Long, black
Height: (Choose this yourself)
Masculinity: Slightly Masculine (60/100)
Muscles: Average (50/100)
Frame: Average (50/100)
----------
Body: All human
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
----------
----------
Fatigue: 69% (+23)
----------

I added height and masculinity to the character sheet, and also added stats for muscle tone and body frame to give more specific information about it.
For masculinity, the higher it is, the more handsome and masculine you look. Lower means you look more feminine, which isn't good for a guy. Depending on how masculine or feminine you look, some dialogues can possibly change. This is in some ways your charisma factor. 
For Muscle tone, obviously, the higher, the more visible.
For frame, the higher, the thicker you are. Lower means thinner. Yes, you can become obese in this game.

I may have also noticed the "Body: All human" text too, right underneath. That indicates that everything on your body is human-like, and you can become pretty much anything you wanted... or don't want. You could become a wolf, ogre, goblin, imp, harpy, cat, tiger, griffon, dragon, etc. There are many more to become. Certain alchemy potions can change random body parts, or change your stats in some way, so be careful and make sure you know what you're about to drink! You could even be a demon, however, that is very hard to become. Becoming draconic is also hard, but not as rare as demonic changes.

I apologize for dumping all of this into the game all at once, but it was intended to go in anyways. I had no clue how to fit it all in until now. Again, I'm sorry, and I hope it hasn't deterred you from continuing to play. You don't HAVE to become anything, you can stay human, but when you lose battles, you may have some enemies that may want to do some... 'testing'... with their 'new' alchemy discoveries. Some things are trustworthy, however. Some. . If you wanted, you could even create your own potions by using alchemy that you can learn from books or people in the game to your advantage and gain more muscles, more masculinity/femininity, and thickness/thinness, or to improve stats like strength or intelligence or so on.

I take her hand and follow her wherever she wants me to go, and agree to test her potions. I also apologize for trying to hit her with the rock earlier, and say I didn't know what came over me. I also ask if instead of her giving me one of her best potions that she could teach me some rudimentary alchemy.

She seems almost careless of what your saying as she bounces along a small dirt path, leading into lower leaning trees. She nods a couple of times as you speak, but not bothering to turn around.

Finally,  you reach a small hut made only for a goblin to enter, but she somehow manages to squeeze you in through the doorway regardless. Its very tiny. It looks like its made out of straw, but knowing this place has different properties of the real world, you conclude that it could be something else, judging by its pink color alone.

"Sit, over there." the goblin says, pointing her small finger to an even smaller stool.

The chemicals have gotten much stronger ever since you began following her, making you feel as if your head is spinning around slightly. Slowly, the sensation grows faster. For a second, you lose your train of thought as you shake your head and blink your eyes hard...

"Well?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
Time: 12:00
----------
Muscles: Visible (55/100)
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
----------
----------

I added height and masculinity to the character sheet, and also added stats for muscle tone and body frame to give more specific information about it.
For masculinity, the higher it is, the more handsome and masculine you look. Lower means you look more feminine, which isn't good for a guy. Depending on how masculine or feminine you look, some dialogues can possibly change. This is in some ways your charisma factor. 
For frame, the higher, the thicker you are. Lower means thinner. Yes, you can become obese in this game.

I may have also noticed the "Body: All human" text too, right underneath. That indicates that everything on your body is human-like, and you can become pretty much anything you wanted... or don't want. You could become a wolf, ogre, goblin, imp, harpy, cat, tiger, griffon, dragon, etc. There are many more to become. Certain alchemy potions can change random body parts, or change your stats in some way, so be careful and make sure you know what you're about to drink! You could even be a demon, however, that is very hard to become. Becoming draconic is also hard, but not as rare as demonic changes.

I apologize for dumping all of this into the game all at once, but it was intended to go in anyways. I had no clue how to fit it all in until now. Again, I'm sorry, and I hope it hasn't deterred you from continuing to play. You don't HAVE to become anything, you can stay human, but when you lose battles, you may have some enemies that may want to do some... 'testing'... with their 'new' alchemy discoveries. Some things are trustworthy, however. Some. If you wanted, you could even create your own potions by using alchemy that you can learn from books or people in the game to your advantage and gain more muscles, more masculinity/femininity, and thickness/thinness, or to improve stats like strength or intelligence or so on. 

I weigh my options, considering the time and how I haven't felt hungry or thirsty since I've arrived, and head down the trail, wary of an ambush.

You follow the overgrown path inland. You pass through thick trees, struggling not to lose the path, before finally reaching what is clearly the end.  In front of you lie crumbling walls, broken and scattered by the wind and rain... and by other forces entirely. Beyond them are houses that have been torn apart, burned or collapsed. This was clearly once a village, but it was devastated at some point in the past. Demon attack is the first possibility that leaps into your mind. You examine the ruins for a time, but your gut makes you feel it wouldn't be wise to investigate here without preparing first.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
Time: 14:00
----------
Muscles: (55/100)
Frame: Narrow (35/100)
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
----------
----------

I apologize for dumping all of this into the game all at once, but it was intended to go in anyways. I had no clue how to fit it all in until now. Again, I'm sorry, and I hope it hasn't deterred you from continuing to play. You don't HAVE to become anything, you can stay human, but when you lose battles, you may have some enemies that may want to do some... 'testing'... with their 'new' alchemy discoveries. Some things are trustworthy, however. Some. If you wanted, you could even create your own potions by using alchemy that you can learn from books or people in the game to your advantage and gain more muscles, more masculinity/femininity, and thickness/thinness, or to improve stats like strength or intelligence or so on. 

You also may have noticed that now instead of being 'lean', it now says 'narrow' for your frame. It's the same thing, but I feel that narrow describes it better than lean does. Lean belongs in the muscle category.

I head back to the forest and search the foliage for anything edible. If I find anything, I place it into my pocket. If nothing happens during the time I take to search the foliage, I head deeper into the forest.

After picturing the forests trees and foliage, things begin to shift around you, and you arrive in seconds.

You search the red foliage, eventually coming up with some weird food that looks very related to olives. However, they much different. Apart from being dark red, the pimento inside is actually radiating a green glow. You find that these things are everywhere in the foliage, it just wasn't that easy to see with not knowing any of this places properties completely, aside from the dense leaves surrounding them.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 9:23pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Day #2
Time: 11:00
----------
Height: I'll have the shortest allowed height. Logically, this would also slightly raise speed but would also lower masculinity. If you want other stats to stay the same though, I don't mind. I also like having added stats, and would be fine with more or less if you wanted.
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
----------
----------
Fatigue: 69% (+23)
----------
Gems:

I ask for an antidote to the sleep potion. Whatever the answer. I then  sit in the chair and obediently do whatever the goblin wants me to do.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 9:47pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Day #2
Time: 12:00
----------
Height: 5'9", 175cm
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
----------
----------

I heft the stick and spin it around a few times to get a feel of the weight and length, then practice incorporating it into my martial arts forms so I will be better prepared to defend myself with it. After I do this, I walk cautiously through the village ruins.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 1:43am

draick

draick

798 posts

Day #2
----------
Height: 5'4"
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
----------
----------

I gather a dozen of the fruit and keep them in my pocket. I then practice using my 4 ft. bamboo stick for two hours before venturing deeper into the forest.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 11:54am

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Day #2
----------
Height: I'll have the shortest allowed height. Logically, this would also slightly raise speed but would also lower masculinity. If you want other stats to stay the same though, I don't mind. I also like having added stats, and would be fine with more or less if you wanted.
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
----------
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 15
----------
Fatigue: 72%
----------
Gems:

I ask for an antidote to the sleep potion.

"Oh! I almost forgot about that!" She slinks over to a box in a corner that contains many different potions and empty bottles. After nearly breaking a couple, she finally pulls out a potion that has a faint yellow glow surrounding the darker yellow liquid inside. She then gets closer to you, and puts her thumb on your chin, gesturing for you to open your mouth. You follow her lead, and you consume half of the contents. Slowly but surely, you can feel it working. She wanders into a room behind a small purple curtain, clinking glass bottles together from time to time. Eventually, you feel the potion work completely and you're no longer being affected by the chemicals earlier.

Now that you've come to your senses again, you can think properly too. The goblin must have her alchemy lab right behind those curtains. The sound of bubbling and brewing makes it even more obvious.

I then  sit in the chair and obediently do whatever the goblin wants me to do.

After a few more minutes, she saunters back out from behind the purple drapes, and reveals multiple potions in her hands. She sets the three potions on a table a couple of feet away. The terrible scent of the potions wafts into your nose, making you cringe and a little dizzy as well.

It seems like she hasn't even acknowledged your question earlier to learn basic alchemy.

"Since you've been... somewhat nice... I'll let you choose which one I'll give you."

Wasn't she going to 'test'?

"I decided that I could do some tests later in time. Those aren't that important to me. I'm way more entertained by having someone choose a potion instead and see what the outcome is." she says. "Its usually hilarious, actually." she smiles, brightly. She waits a few seconds, then speaks again. "Well... time to get pickin'!" she insists, walking to the side for you to glimpse at the three potions.

The one to the left is deep blue in color, with white fumes slowly spilling out of the circular top of the flask.

The one in the center is a dark green color, and for some reason, looking at it makes you somewhat sick feeling. It could be because it resembles a goblins skin color.

The one to the right is bright pink, and very bubbly. The pink fumes rise slowly, gently colliding with the ceiling of the hut, and then dissipating.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
----------
Height: 5'9", 175cm
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
----------
----------

I heft the stick and spin it around a few times to get a feel of the weight and length, then practice incorporating it into my martial arts forms so I will be better prepared to defend myself with it. After I do this, I walk cautiously through the village ruins.

You wind your way deep into the maze of dusty crumbling buildings and twisted saplings, looking for any sign of life " or, failing that, something that can help you in your quest.  Bending down to rummage through an old heap of rubbish, you complain aloud that this is hardly the sort of thing you expected to be doing as a champion. Suddenly, you hear a 'thwip' and something shoots past your face, embedding into the stone beside your head and trembling with the impact.

"Don't make any sudden moves!" A voice calls out, high pitched and a little squeaky, but firm and commanding. You freeze to avoid giving your assailant a reason to shoot at you again. "Stand up and turn around, slowly," it commands again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
----------
Height: 5'4"
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
Storage: 1 ft. bamboo stick, slightly sharpened jagged rock, 12 strange olives
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
Speed: 16
----------
----------

I gather a dozen of the fruit and keep them in my pocket. I then practice using my 4 ft. bamboo stick for two hours before venturing deeper into the forest.

After stuffing your pockets with the strange olives and practicing with the bamboo, you set off into the forest some more.

After walking for a few minutes, it doesn't take long to come across something suspicious. A bush suddenly begins to shake and shift, and suddenly a goblin saunters out of the bushes with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Before you have time to completely observe his character, he attacks you with a small wooden club; probably the largest he could handle, seeing as how he's around four feet tall.

You deftly avoid the goblins slow attempt to attack you.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 11:58am

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Jeray2000, I forgot about the height thing. The next post I'll remember... hopefully xD You can go ahead and adjust it to how you want. Just keep it fair. Its much better to earn the muscularity and all the other things than to start off with them much higher or lower than normal.

Reply to Champion of Chiakor

You must be logged in to post a reply!