Forums

ForumsForum Games

Champion of Chiakor

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 3:12pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

I walk towards the lake, stopping at bushes to pick six olives, three to go in my pockets, three to go in the pouch. I then head towards the lake to pick the four equine flowers, two of which I put in the same pocket as the olives and two in the pouch. I then wade into the water to pick the twelve Inken weeds, six to go in the same pocket and six in the pouch. On my way back, I pick as many of the strange peach-like fruit to put in my other pocket. When I get back, I also ask for the same instruction of the peach-fruit as the other plants. If there are any other plants that look like they could be used for alchemy I see, I put them in the same pocket as the fruit.

If I have any confrontations with creatures, I try to talk my way out of it and leave as soon as I can, and if that doesn't work I try to run away.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 6:17pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #2
Time: 14:30
----------
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long, spiked, black
Height: 5'9", 175cm
Masculinity: Slightly Masculine (60/100)
Muscles: Visible (55/100)
Frame: Average (50/100)
----------
Body: All human
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: Giant Stick (7 ft L, 3 in. T)
Storage: 13 pebbles
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 15
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0%
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 5%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

"Well, I've got nothing else to do while I'm here other than beat up a few demons. We should team up."

She steps back, putting her hand on the hilt of her holstered blade, looking ready for anything to happen.

"How do I know I can trust you? Humans that come here never stay pure. The demons always find ways to corrupt them... how do I know you haven't been working for them for years?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: David Jones, M
Day #2
Time: 17:00
----------
Hair: Long, black
Height: 4'1", 124cm
Masculinity: Slightly Masculine (64/100)
Muscles: Average (50/100)
----------
----------
Perks
Schooling: 20% less fatigue when casting spells
----------
Weapon: Jagged Rock
Storage: 3 Perudi olives, 2 Equine flowers, 6 Inken weeds
~Lumi's Pouch: 3 Perudi olives, 2 Equine flowers, 6 Inken weeds
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
~Lake
Special Places:
~Lumi's Hut

----------
Strength: 8
Toughness: 8
Speed: 14
Intelligence: 15
Corruption: 2%
----------
Fatigue: 63%
----------
----------
Quest: Get ingredients for Lumi
Benefits: Learn basic alchemy
Task: 2 Equine flowers; 3 Perudi olives; 6 Inken weeds

I walk towards the lake, stopping at bushes to pick six olives, three to go in my pockets, three to go in the pouch.

You've got them now, but they weren't easy to find.
(+6 olives, +1:30 time, +7 fatigue)

I then head towards the lake to pick the four equine flowers, two of which I put in the same pocket as the olives and two in the pouch.

Following the map, you do successfully make it to the lake. After piecing the puzzle together even more, you figure out where your camp is from here, and now you can return to the lake by simply thinking about it. Easier to find than the olives, you collect them and move on.
(+4 Equine flowers, +3 fatigue, +0:15 time)

I then wade into the water to pick the twelve Inken weeds, six to go in the same pocket and six in the pouch.

Being one of the easiest to find, you easily collect them. The water also soothes your lower legs as you then walk out. Strangely, the water worked a little too well soothing your muscles and relaxing you. Something tells you staying in too long would probably be a bad idea.
(+12 Inken weeds, -12 fatigue, +0:15 time)

The sun is getting lower as the blood red moon rises to greet the land with its strange light for the second night.

Before you start making your way back to Lumi's hut, you hear howls and screeches coming from within the trees and foliage ahead of you. For a moment, a feeling suggests that returning tomorrow would be safer. Or that could be fear.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 6:45pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Day #2
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
----------
----------

"I just got here yesterday. My camp is set up by the portal. Besides, would my clothes look this clean if I'd been here for awhile?"

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 8:16pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name & Sex: Michael Lee, M
Day #2
----------
Height: 5'4", 163cm
Muscles: Visible(55/100)
Frame: Narrow (35/100)
----------
----------
~Perks~
Smithing: Armor effectiveness increased by 10%
----------
Weapon: 4 ft. bamboo stick
Storage: 1 ft. bamboo stick, slightly sharpened jagged rock, 11 strange olives
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
Toughness: 10
Speed: 16
----------
----------
Experience: 4

I proceed to swing the bamboo at his head then at his legs again. If I hit him, I take my slightly sharpened rock out of my pocket then try to close the distance between us and strike the arm holding the club using the rock.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 9:06pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Day #2
Time: 17:00
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
~Lake
Special Places:
~Lumi's Hut
----------
----------
Fatigue: 63%
----------
----------

I decide to head back to camp and rest the night before heading back to Lumi's hut. When I get their, I use the excuse of exuation as why I am light. I make sure to also pick the peach fruit and any other strange plants on the way there, but I do not go far out of my way.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 12:27pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

Day #2
Time: 14:45
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
----------
Fatigue: 4%
----------

"I just got here yesterday. My camp is set up by the portal. Besides, would my clothes look this clean if I'd been here for awhile?"

"Demons could supply you with clothes, I'm not stupid. I don't smell corruption, though... but I don't know if I'm comfortable with this. Not just yet, anyways." the reserved mouse girl says.

(-1 fatigue)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: Michael Lee, M
Day #2
----------
Height: 5'4", 163cm
Muscles: Visible(55/100)
Frame: Narrow (35/100)
----------
----------
~Perks~
Smithing: Armor effectiveness increased by 10%
----------
Weapon: (items on left side are always left hand) 4 ft. bamboo stick, slightly sharpened jagged rock (Items on right side are always right hand)
Storage: 1 ft. bamboo stick, 11 strange olives
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
Toughness: 10
Speed: 16
----------
Fatigue: 11%
----------
Experience: 4

I proceed to swing the bamboo at his head then at his legs again.

Each blow connects flawlessly, shortly stunning him.
(+2 fatigue)

If I hit him, I take my slightly sharpened rock out of my pocket then try to close the distance between us and strike the arm holding the club using the rock.

You swap the bamboo stick to your left hand, and equip the rock in you right, charging at the goblin. Before he can react quickly enough, the rock connects with his arm, forcing him to reel in pain, dropping the club instantly.
(+4 fatigue)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #3
Time: 7:00
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
~Lake
Special Places:
~Lumi's Hut
----------
----------
Fatigue: 0%
----------
----------

(-63 fatigue from sleep)

I decide to head back to camp and rest the night before heading back to Lumi's hut. I make sure to also pick the peach fruit and any other strange plants on the way there, but I do not go far out of my way.

The rising of the sun marks the third day you've been here, and instead of thinking about the hut to get there instantly, you travel the length, hoping to find fruit or plants in the process.

Just as you enter the forest, you come across the Perudi olives again. Most of them have been picked by you, but it seems two have grown back pretty fast over night. Passing them by, you end up walking past the peach-looking fruit that hang from the tree limbs, but they're too high to get to. For now, you decide to move along.

You finally make it to Lumi's hut again, not passing any more weird plants or fruits on the way.

You knock on the door to the hut, and instantly, you hear clanking glass inside. A few moments later, she open the door, giving you a mean look. She gives a playful punch in your leg. "You scared me, dude! Did you get everything?"

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 3:38pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Day #3
Time: 7:00
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
~Lake
Special Places:
~Lumi's Hut
----------
----------
----------
----------

I answer yes, as well as all the ingredients I need for my lessons. I was just tired and decided to stay the night at my camp. I also think of how she, and the imp, were the only living creatures I've seen so far, so I ask her if she knows any other humans.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 5:43pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Day #2
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
----------
Fatigue: 4%
----------

"Well, I won't force you to come with me if you don't want to, miss. What's your name, anyways? At least tell me that before I go back to my camp. Mine's Goku, by the way."

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 5:50pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Derp, nevermind, I forgot she told me her name already. Change my response to this:
"Well, I won't force you to come with me if you don't want to, Amily. My name's Goku, by the way. If we run into each other again my offer of teaming up still stands." I turn around, ready to head back to camp, but I stop and turn around again. "Oh, and one more question before I go. I haven't felt hungry or thirsty since I got here. Is it like that with everyone?"

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 7:14pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

Day #3
Time: 8:30
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
Storage: Lumi's Ingredients
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Forest
~Lake
Special Places:
~Lumi's Hut
----------
----------
----------
Experience: 30
----------
Quest: None

I answer yes, as well as all the ingredients I need for my lessons. I was just tired and decided to stay the night at my camp.

"Come in." She steps to the side, allowing you entrance. After closing the door behind you both, she says,"Please give me the items. Oh, and the pouch too." You do so, and she sets the contents on the table, making sure you got the right things. "Looks like everything is here."

I also think of how she, and the imp, were the only living creatures I've seen so far, so I ask her if she knows any other humans.

She invites you to walk with her into the alchemy lab of hers behind the purple curtain while she responds. "Almost too many things now to talk about. You see... us goblins aren't actually demons, obviously, but Imps are lesser demons. When the demons came and tainted the land... it turned morphed us into weird things. We used to be humans... but as time went on, we've been totally transformed by the taint of Mareth now. This used to be vibrant and beautiful, but now its an ugly red color with countless species roaming about."

You insist she continues, this time telling you what there actually is out there.

"Gryphons, basilisks, harpies, centaurs, minotaurs, cyclops, driders, you name it. They're all here. And yes, there are many more than just those few. That's just scratching the surface. Those are just the most typical. Oh, and demons."

After feeling satisfied from what she told you, she then seats you at her lab, and takes a seat beside you, and explains her recipe, why these ingredients are important, and what effects they could use on different potions. At first, the information was too much for you to remember, but you could easily just get something to write this stuff down with, and you decide that would be a good idea. Instead, however, Lumi decides to write it down for you.

She begins writing on a thin sheet of paper. After a few moments, she hands it to you for you to scan momentarily.

The sheet titled 'Lumi's Ingredients' explains:

Perudi olives ~ used to sweeten the potion. Also slightly alcoholic. On rare occasions, can turn skin color green, and on very rare occasions, can permanently reduce intelligence. Centaurs/minotaurs/horses are immune to the skin color change effect.
Inken weeds ~ used to dye clothes a darker color and/or adds a yummy taste to a potion.
Equine flowers ~ used to feed horses, and helps build muscle faster for them. Also could be consumed by creature/person to obtain horse-like features on some occasions.
(This is all saved on a document of mine, you could do the same, but if you want to open Lumi's sheet or add some ingredients to it that you discover later, then you could. If you don't save it to your own and you rely on mine, you can open it up in game and on my post, I'll post everything that's on there. Little complicated, but it works better than having to look back a few or many pages to find out.)

After researching the information, she adds them all together, creating a potion with dark green liquid inside.

"This is called Equine Delight. Inken weeds are the most used ingredient in this, and that's what makes it taste unbelievably good... to centaurs and minotaurs, anyways. Its a top seller when it comes to them. That makes sense, too, since they love alcohol and equine flowers. Plus the Inken weeds? There is nothing better for them here in Mareth. One potion can make a decent amount of gems fly into your pocket." She gives you a look right after saying that. "Don't go stealing away my customers though, got it?"

(+1:30 time)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
----------
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
~Town Ruins
----------
----------
----------

"Well, I won't force you to come with me if you don't want to, Amily. My name's Goku, by the way. If we run into each other again my offer of teaming up still stands." I turn around, ready to head back to camp, but I stop and turn around again. "Oh, and one more question before I go. I haven't felt hungry or thirsty since I got here. Is it like that with everyone?"

"Well... its much slower here. I've heard about how fast people from your realm used to get hungry and thirsty unbelievably quick, but its not the same here... by a long shot. It takes about a week for hunger to set in here, and two to get thirsty. Well... for me, at least. Food and drinks act more like a substance that aids you here... and sometimes, poisons. Mainly they are used for alchemy. That's pretty big, here. A lot of people use alchemy as a weapon." Realizing she's been talking a lot, she takes a few steps back, and speaks while rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm gonna go now... bye Goku." Before anything else could be said, she hops away and vanishes within the ruins.

(+1:00 time, -4 fatigue)

Reply to Champion of Chiakor

You must be logged in to post a reply!