Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

im new and need some help

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 5:09pm

Mariocraft

Mariocraft

7 posts

hi im new and i dont know if its just me or something but i cant earn quests and the favorite thing also doesnt work... how do i fix this?????

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 9:39pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,351 posts

Are you sure you logged in? You must logged in to use this features.
If you are logged in, then you try to use another browser and see if that fix it, also clearing nyour browsers cache (google how to, depending on the browser you use) is worth a try.

Could also be a lil bug, so maybe try again later. If you still have troubles contact an admin (this can be done by leavbing a comment on an admins page, my advice: Ferret), he can take a look at the problem.
Note: Admins are employees, so they are not on 24/7 (specially on the weekend^^) so it may a while before they respond.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 8:43am

Mariocraft

Mariocraft

7 posts

yes i was logged in while trying i also tried 2 times to relog. and another browser doesnt work, i also have read how to clear my browser cache but thats not the problem.
might it be because i havent got minidumps enabled by windows 7?

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 9:52am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,351 posts

No idea... but you can try it, if its still not working then diasable that feature again.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 5:58pm

Mariocraft

Mariocraft

7 posts

im going to try i need it also for a another game. someone is going to put it on our computer in a few days i reply again if it works or not

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 10:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,692 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames, where all your dreams lead to a nightmare and where I'm the center of your nightmare.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 4:32pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

Welcome. Aw... You need help. Why don't you ask that demon- err, guy across the street?

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 5:00pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

Hello and welcome to AG, Mariocraft. Where we have rolling fields and wild pangs. (Do not spell pang with a capital 'p'.) Where you can make friends in the forums, and enemies in WEPR.
So welcome to Armor Games! We hope you never leave....

You need help? You should ask Ferret.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 2:03am

Mariocraft

Mariocraft

7 posts

finaly on some way they all got on my account the problem is solfed.
... i dont know how.

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 4:03pm

johntheslasher

johntheslasher

6 posts

good on ya! John at yer service sonny.

Reply to im new and need some help

You must be logged in to post a reply!