Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 11:42am

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

68 posts

Any thoughts or news you heard that you can share here? THEN GO FFOR IT!!! :D
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130721022207/marvelmovies/images/5/5d/Age_of_Ultron.jpg

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 3:53pm

derp3101

derp3101

171 posts

they're giving in quilksilver, maria hill(sheild agent)and james spader is going to be ultron.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 5:35pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

I didn't here about this. Wow. Are you sure it is a sure thing?

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 9:17pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch will be in it. Thats all I really know. Yes, daleks, this is real. Stark is going to be the one accidentally making Ultron this time, which will be odd. JARVIS supposedly turns into him. Thats all I got. And this thing showing Iron Man turning into Ultron

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 3:20pm

furrycritter241

furrycritter241

36 posts

Avengers = EPICNESS!! WHOO HOO!!

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 4:29pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Voltron is going to be in it?

I'm sold.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 6:03pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

68 posts

Yes, it is confirmed for Scarlet Witch, and possibly (most-likely) Quicksilver, But I WANT TO SEE MORE ANT-MAN!!!!! Anyone else? I think Henry Pym (Ant-Man should be the creator of Ultron, BECAUSE HE IS!!!! I think Ironman has to much credit, I heard Iron Man 3 was bad (though I never watched it). It's best go give the new character the new story/problem. What do you guys think?

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 10:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,611 posts

Knight

Is Spider-Man in yet? He better be.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 11:56pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

Is Spider-Man in yet? He better be.

....Spider-Man's movie rights are owned by Sony. He cannot join due to legal issues and he isn't Avenger-y (That is a word now) enough.
(most-likely) Quicksilver

He is 100% confirmed. The character will also be appearing in X-Men Days of Future Past with a different actor and story because Marvel and Fox couldn't get along. That sure won't confuse anyone.
But I WANT TO SEE MORE ANT-MAN!!!!!

He is part of phase 3. His movie drops sometime after avengers 2.
It's best go give the new character the new story/problem.

Originally, I agreed with you but now I can see this working out. Iron Man 3 was basically showing the transformation from Iron Man to a rich guy with a bunch of robots. Now, he doesn't control the robots anymore. Should be pretty cool.

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 7:43pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

68 posts

So James Spader as Ultron? A good choice or bad choice I don't know him, could he do Ultron's voice?

Reply to Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

You must be logged in to post a reply!