ForumsPopular MediaAvengers 2: Age of Ultron

26 22562
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Any thoughts or news you heard that you can share here? THEN GO FFOR IT!!!
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130721022207/marvelmovies/images/5/5d/Age_of_Ultron.jpg

• 26 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

They could potentially show him as a cameo declining the offer, similar to Wolverine in X-men First Class, but I feel like that would be pointless.

I feel it'd be kind of a waste. I mean..he really isn't that popular of a character..and his movie was mediocre.
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Any other news, I heard they are casting for Antman?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I found this. I just thought this was interesting, incase anyone wanted to know.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Squirrel Girl better be in it as well.
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Squirrel Girl better be in it as well.

GO SQUIRREL GIRL!!!
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Ok how will Iron man be in it? He has no suits.
#Ironman3

SPOILER If you haven't seen it.

~~Black~~

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Paul Rudd
Ok how will Iron man be in it? He has no suits.

They never said he would. At the end of IM3, it simply said that Tony Stark would be coming back, not Iron Man specifically however there is always hope. He does unintentionally invent Ultron and I know nothing more than that.
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i was just on imdb and i looked up avengers 2
its coming out on may first ,2015 although the poster says summer 2015

decota
decota
12 posts
Nomad

good times ahead, first the ultron story and i read on coming soon, they are planning an x-men-apocalypse. Now, if the venom movie gets green light, i can die in peace.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I know I'm bringing back a thread that died almost a year ago, but it seems there's a new Trailer for the movie as well as a date for May 2015.

The trailer looks pretty interesting.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Guys, I know you guys hate pessimists, but honestly guys I always thought that the Avenger's storyline depicted in the movies were always, well die hard fans hold on, corny. The truth is they ruined Iron man, with the third one. The funniest thing is all their movie logic is so, intensely illogical. The mandarin was supposed to be powerful, and they made it a comedy. The bad guys in the avengers are all just there to blow up things. If you watch Dark Knight, the bad guy has a storyline and is not entirely stupid. I wouldn't get my hopes up, because I was highly disappointed with the recent outputs of Disney's Avengers for children. Like how I'm lowering my standard for jurassic park and star wars, because I'm afraid it will end up like a childrens story. OH AND BTW deadpool movie, will be PG 13. lol. Deadpool if anything is not rated pg 13.

yes, never agreed to disney owning marvel. EVER. I knew this would happen, Iron man 1 was so great, then disney happened.

Showing 16-26 of 26