Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Posted Oct 15, '13 at 7:37pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,316 posts

Voltron is going to be in it?

I'm sold.

Ahaha so true.

I've never seen this before, hopefully it will be good. I don't really remember much from te Avengers though... Just that they got attacked by those aliens that went through a portal :P

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 11:40pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

68 posts

I hear Voltron may have a crazy robot voice which most people think he has, but he doesn't really! But either way it will be cool.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 6:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,610 posts

Knight

He cannot join due to legal issues and he isn't Avenger-y

Aww man! Way to let me down, Pick.

Most likely not going to happen but I hope Daredevil is in at least one Avenger movie. Feels like he should make a comeback since his movie in 2004 or something like that.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 8:09am

bingu77788

bingu77788

473 posts

Most likely not going to happen but I hope Daredevil is in at least one Avenger movie.

I hope so too.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 4:21pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Saying how he isn't a part of The Avengers..I doubt that will happen.

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 10:36am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,879 posts

Most likely not going to happen but I hope Daredevil is in at least one Avenger movie. Feels like he should make a comeback since his movie in 2004 or something like that.

I hear rumors throughout the internet of a Daredevil tv show. Also a Luke Cage and Miss Marvel show.
Saying how he isn't a part of The Avengers..I doubt that will happen.

They could potentially show him as a cameo declining the offer, similar to Wolverine in X-men First Class, but I feel like that would be pointless.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 4:59am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

They could potentially show him as a cameo declining the offer, similar to Wolverine in X-men First Class, but I feel like that would be pointless.

I feel it'd be kind of a waste. I mean..he really isn't that popular of a character..and his movie was mediocre.

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 7:30pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

68 posts

Any other news, I heard they are casting for Antman?

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 8:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,610 posts

Knight

I found this. I just thought this was interesting, incase anyone wanted to know.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 5:57am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Any other news, I heard they are casting for Antman?

Squirrel Girl better be in it as well.

Reply to Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

You must be logged in to post a reply!