Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Spiral Knights Account

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 10:31pm

Hydrix

Hydrix

1 post

I've been curious about what my Spiral Knights account's username and password was, because I want to log into Spiral Knights via its website, instead of using Armor Games. Could someone help?

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 4:29am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,734 posts

If it's the username and password for their own website, I suggest you contact them directly via the retreive function on their own website: https://www.spiralknights.com/register/forgot.wm

If it's the username/password combo for ArmorGames you forgot and want to retreive, please contact Ferret via email ([email protected]) and he can help you further, ok? =)

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 2:00pm

Welsh

Welsh

3 posts

I've tried this, And it does not work.
All I get is a long "armor:" code as a name.

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 2:49pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,431 posts

Administrator

The actual Spiral Knights username and password, we don't have.  You have to contact Spiral Knights for that.  If somebody directed you here to ask, please let me know.

Posted Apr 9, '14 at 5:24pm

rybkon

rybkon

3 posts

Ahmn, don't You have any contact with them? Contact with support is locked at all (mail, I mean), even after making account on their site. I also can't post anything on forum, I don't know why, maybe it's some kind of blockade on unexperienced players... It's weird, cause I feel like Spiral Knights creators, mods, support are faaar, far away from players. That makes me hopeless. *sniff*

Posted Apr 9, '14 at 9:04pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Locked? Do you mean that little lock symbol next to Account help on their Support Page? You still can contact them....

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 2:38pm

rybkon

rybkon

3 posts

But I always see only blank screen when I click it...

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 1:42pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,431 posts

Administrator

I would suggest posting on their forum then. :)

Reply to [Answered] Spiral Knights Account

You must be logged in to post a reply!