ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting MMO?

65 112979
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on Massively Multiplayer Online games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 65 Replies
thennal
thennal
2 posts
Nomad

Spiral knights, it has a lot to explore, and new gates come out every so often, and a lot of events and stuff is always around too.

AndreABG
AndreABG
3 posts
Farmer

LotS

sniper765
sniper765
3 posts
Scribe

I would say TLS. Dead zone.Becose it has my favorite types of games ; adventure, shooting, strategy and action.

cornillac
cornillac
3 posts
Shepherd

DOTD

xpag
xpag
52 posts
Lord

Puzzle Pirates still playing it after 7 years! challenging puzzles very fun to play but the community has greatly decreased over the years

I like your #1 choice though Dawn of the Dragons is definitely addicting just started 2 months ago and still playing every day

TRAchillesTR
TRAchillesTR
9 posts
Shepherd

dotd of course. but doctor who wolds in time is good too. but not good than dotd.

astuff
astuff
8 posts
Farmer

Clash of the Dragons! It's got more strategy than DotD.

zsolti86
zsolti86
2 posts
Jester

The Last Stand DZ, as it is the only MMO on AG, which has a healthy, sustainable economy, and it is really good to play.

macska9
macska9
1 posts
Shepherd

spiralknights and tls DZ

NIGHTMINER22
NIGHTMINER22
2 posts
Shepherd

Last stand dead zone

You have to play it nearly every day or bad things will happen to your player on it

ti6onator
ti6onator
2 posts
Peasant

Drakensang of course it has the best graphics and its a fact that its the best MMORPG browser gae

eregion
eregion
1 posts
Scribe

Card Monster
Very Rare CCG where you have a lot of options, and variety of activities

kingzach
kingzach
22 posts
Jester

Dotd. Hands down most addicting. Not saying it's the best, or even good, but they have addicting down to a science. I do like the detail in the text.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Dawn of the Dragons. I am above level 200 and I am still going. It is tons of fun. SSL2 is a close second though. I wasted tons of time on that game before it even was on AG.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Dead Zone is the game that I keep opening every day, is that how you define addicting I wonder?

Showing 16-30 of 65