Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Addicting Games: Most addicting MMO?

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 2:35pm

Ferret

Ferret

4,483 posts

Administrator

Dead Zone is the game that I keep opening every day, is that how you define addicting I wonder?

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 3:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

No no no..for the game to be addicting you have to have a necessity for it, despite it not necessarily being necessary. Your body just thinks it is necessary. If you stop playing the game for about a week..and start getting the shakes and generally just start wigging the heck out..then it is an addiction.

Come now Ferret.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 4:55pm

KaileeMaylene

KaileeMaylene

1 post

Fantasy Online is a great MMO to play on Armor Games in my opinion. It's simple, but it is packed with lots of challenges from the start and up. There are many quests to go by so you can spend hours and hours with still having something to do. It amazes me how such a small pixelated game can become so popular and fun! :D

But this is all my opinion, so don't attack me with harsh responses. xD

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 5:04pm

memphis_gallego

memphis_gallego

1 post

The Last Stand: Dead Zone.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 6:00pm

Hardstylehunt3r

Hardstylehunt3r

4 posts

Definitely The Last Stand: Dead Zone, and lots of people before me explained exactly why.
I'm level 20 on it and I've been playing since December 2012 (I did a break for a few months or I'd be lvl 30 or more).

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 10:39pm

daleks

daleks

3,125 posts

Dead Zone is the game that I keep opening every day, is that how you define addicting I wonder?

I opened it every day. But now I got all the quests and will never touch it again. Originally for DoTD I was just going for the quests too, but I fell in love with the game and now I am playing just for fun. The quests are just a bonus!

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 12:47am

Gemmaster40

Gemmaster40

3 posts

Fantasy Online because it has [b][i]TONS of replay value. Lots of unique and funny items and armor, Rebirth and Ascension essentially being "restarts", the game makes the challenge of getting back to higher levels. I love FO and will play it until the end of time.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 2:54am

judethe1dude2

judethe1dude2

1 post

[b] BUSH WHACKER 2!!!

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 3:34am

mario4499

mario4499

4 posts

last stand dead zone

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 4:29am

Crazyeyed1

Crazyeyed1

1 post

The Last Stand Dead Zone, I just need one more mission! One more jerrycan of fuel, some metal and some new weapons JUST ONE MORE!

Reply to Addicting Games: Most addicting MMO?

You must be logged in to post a reply!