ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting MMO?

65 112942
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on Massively Multiplayer Online games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 65 Replies
ethzshadow
ethzshadow
1 posts
Peasant

Spiral Knights I instantly loved it as soon as I started playing it.

drogas43
drogas43
7 posts
Jester

The Last Stand-Dead Zone, if the earth is going to die in a week in my last hours i only only have one choice, play The Last Stand Dead Zone,
[url=http://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691][b][/i]

Heiuy
Heiuy
1 posts
Herald

The last stand dead zone is the most addicting MMO to me.I see many mixed options here.The dead zone is very fun with constant updates,bug fixes,and more.There is just so much to the dead zone that I cannot stop playing.I wish there were more games like the dead zone,keep up the good work con!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looks like so far we have Spiral Knights & Fantasy Online that aren't already on our list.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'll throw in my two cent's worth here... =)

For me, all MMO games are a potential addiction, because once I start, I can easily find myself hooked to try and play them as much as possible. But since I managed to steer clear of them mostly, I can only compare the two I am actually playing right now.

Dawn of the Dragons I started because of the quests, but the game is way to teadious to play. All one does is click untill your finger hurts and the storyline is not that interesting. The artwork however is of excellent quality, but that's about it. Once I have the last Quest, I will disgard this time waster of a game...

The Last Stand: Dead Zone Now this one has managed to grab me and hold my attention even after I earned all of the available Quests! I check in every day, simply because there is the ongoing morale you need to keep up with gathering food supplies and fortifying your compound against raids and infected attacks. Leave it unattended for a while and you'll find it decreased which gives you the feeling you let down your party of survivors you are leading and take care of.
Whenever a game gives you such a feeling and you have the urge to check in on it every day to manage it properly, I say you have a good addicting game going on! It could use some new features and angles though... =)

reinis_ligeris
reinis_ligeris
1 posts
Nomad

Most addicting MMO game is, TLS: Dead zone

It's like a Facebook game ! But it has Realistic graphics and Good random item drops!

Thanks ArmourGames!

F6FHellcat
F6FHellcat
6 posts
Farmer

"Dead Zone is the game that I keep opening every day, is that how you define addicting I wonder?"

I would as far as the MMO's go, Ferret. For me that's Legacy of a Thousand Suns. If I can help it then I can't go a single day without playing it at least twice. But from the looks of this thread the winner is going to be Dead Zone.

ProgamerCF
ProgamerCF
1 posts
Nomad

TLSead Zone, it's a great game for beta

dudey570
dudey570
3 posts
Nomad

battle conquest and fantasy online. i just like the light vs. dark storyline. ( dont care about the graphics. )

noahconyers
noahconyers
3 posts
Nomad

id have to say.... FO (fantasy online)

narutoand9tails
narutoand9tails
1 posts
Peasant

Why has no one said crystal saga yet?
I spent about 8 months playing that every day after i got home from school.

TimBanaan99
TimBanaan99
1 posts
Peasant

Dead zone, it has very much different things like, that you have too come back every day, because a quest will fail or something,( players will know ) DEAD ZONE!

V1p3rxxx
V1p3rxxx
3 posts
Farmer

i think TLS : Dead zone because the gameplay and various thing

caztx
caztx
1 posts
Nomad

Deadzone the last stand

BJrimpact
BJrimpact
1 posts
Peasant

Fantasy Online: because every time you go on there's always a daily reward which keeps you coming back for more and it has a reborn mode so you can replay for more fun.

Showing 46-60 of 65